0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spider Temple ALL campfire jumps

Since the other thread got locked amid elite access begging I decided I'd just release the full method. This is most likely being patched this morning so enjoy while/if you can.

To jump directly to last camp fire you have to climb the right railing/rocks near the entrance to the spider temple. Once atop the rocks you will see a small opening with a greenish abyss below this is what you will be jumping into, now onto the methods.

Last Camp single jump-
    Have everyone from your party stand on the rock ledge just above abyss only have one person fall. Have person type /unstuck when they are 5900 meters away from group. This will warp you to last camp fire directly by end boss gate about 1 in 5 times, it's very random but if you fail your group will end up at First Campfire by the first boss so it's ok either way.

First Camp Fire-
    See Above most known method directly ports to first boss after falling for 5-6 seconds simply type /unstuck

Second Camp Fire-
    If you're unfortunate enough to not make the final boss campfire there is another chance to skip content. After killing first boss the room immediately following his gate has another jump point. Open the gate and hug left wall do not aggro ANYTHING in this room. There will be a tall jagged rock pillar have your group climb that then face left wall. You will see a pillar between you and the ledge, the pillar with have small hook like stones. Hop on to the first hook then half hop onto the second hook and finally unto ledge. You will see abyss below you here you only fall for a VERY short amount of time so jump type /unstuck and about 1 second later hit enter. This will take to Second camp fire right before egg sac spider room.

Good luck hope this helps someone all methods have been tested numerous times by my guild. It is possible to get back to back boss 1 jumps but very unlikely. Anyone who tells you they can do it every time is lying and most likely trying to scam you. Enjoy.
    Last edited by ThrowAwayHax; 05-23-2013 at 04:12 AM.

Spider Temple ALL campfire jumps
    ostereje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still missing instructions on how to get this to work. Cant seem to find the path, could you post some screenshots?

5o4KING's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not working for me :/ i try to jump to last boss about 20 times already..

jeffhakase's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you dont have to be 5900 meters away from someone, i did this with three other people together and it still worked

5o4KING's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where did you type /unstuck at? if you look @ map

darkmaouli's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad :s
    Rothe Valley: Temple of the Spider
    Players may no longer sneak past the final boss' gate in Temple of the Spider via clever use of collision.
    Players may no longer lure the boss of Temple of the Spider into instant-kill areas.

DNCleric's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkmaouli View Post
    Too bad :s
    Quite an old terrain exploit, but I thought I would add some information here.

The fixes you have quoted are not related to what is discussed in this thread.

Now to clarify / add on to the campfire porting methods:

- Porting to the last boss campfire seems like random luck. What has worked for us the best was to jump down and /stuck at 4000-4100 meters in relation to the people still at the entrance. If the person ends up at the last campfire, next people jumping should /stuck at 4700 meters in relation to the person at the last campfire.

- If the whole group fails at porting to the last campfire, it is best to just port to the first boss campfire, usually doing /stuck at 3500 (or a ~15 second fall) will do the trick. The margin for this is quite large, however I did end up once at some other campfire between two packs of mobs. Clear the first boss, and as mentioned hug the left wall, climb up the pillar to the wall and do a 4 second fall and /stuck - however I found it is important to DASH forward once mid-air otherwise you will spawn back at first boss.

- There's also another jump, after clearing the second boss, and going into the hallway, clearing the first pack of mobs, there's always a lone Assasin hiding behind the pillar in the wall on the left. Climb that pillar, some jumping may be required to get it right, get on the wall, drop down between walls, go right and find void to jump into, /stuck in 2-3 seconds and that should port you to the next campfire.

Lolth can still be suicided:

Even though they fixed the exploit with pulling her out of the room and/or trying to suicide her, there is still a method. When you reach her general area and fight the first pack of mobs with 2 Driders, look directly forward and you will see a large narrow arc, you can dash on it and climb on top. You need 2 ranged people. One to go directly over the arc and down to her area and pull her, at the base of the arc on the other side the person can stand on a higher ground and avoid being hit (although eventually will die but not right away). The second person needs to stand on top of the middle of the arc and tag the boss (some ranged DPS), the boss will now attempt to come to you, and will be spazzing out near the gate / wall and eventually suicide (this may take some tries). You will now have to do suicide jumps to get her loot.

That's pretty much it. Let me know if you need any more clarifications.
    Last edited by DNCleric; 06-04-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Alan1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok...........................................