WTS> Dual Ice Spear/Dual Specter - Full Solo Farmer Witch (295 Rarity + 140 Quantity) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pwndbymeh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS> Dual Ice Spear/Dual Specter - Full Solo Farmer Witch (295 Rarity + 140 Quantity)

I'm quitting POE so im selling my account.

To see all the items included, click here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/edit-thread/364688

the account is geared with 3 additional (30 tokens each) stash tab (96 tokens=$10.00) and still has 6pcs premium tokens left.

you'll notice that I have too many items posted... the account comes with 16 Mule Characters, all filled with rares/uniques etc..

now accepting offers.

payment will be thru paypal. (payment first before account details unless you are a premium member/site donator with 50+ possitive feedback or if you can get one of the site admins to facilitate the deal.)

WTS> Dual Ice Spear/Dual Specter - Full Solo Farmer Witch (295 Rarity + 140 Quantity)