Question about Elite content menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Zestro's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    56
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    140
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Question about Elite content

    Alright I've found 3 decent exploits in this game so far. One is somewhat known, the other 2 I've never seen used. The somewhat known one I am planning on releasing but wish to know if it is in Elite or not, this exploit is a way to get to the FINAL (not first) boss of Temple of the spider in 30 seconds and kill her in 15 seconds without dying. So a full run takes less than a minute if done correctly.

    The other 2 exploits are game breaking and I will keep them private until I'm tired of it. Please someone inform me if this exploit is in the Elite section, if it is not I will release it. If it is, I will hold off on making it public.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #2
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    2922
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,660
    Thanks G/R
    285/257
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    if you want it in elite, then we can arrange that. But it is up to you what should go in elite exploits

    www.murlocs.com

  3. #3
    Zestro's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    56
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    140
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I'm asking if it is ALREADY posted in elite. If it is I will not post. If it is NOT, I would rather it be public unless my posting exploits gets me elite access. Don't really feel like putting up my findings into a forum I can't access if I ever need to answer questions etc, would be rather hard to update it as well.

  4. #4
    Nicestguy's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    I'm asking if it is ALREADY posted in elite. If it is I will not post. If it is NOT, I would rather it be public unless my posting exploits gets me elite access. Don't really feel like putting up my findings into a forum I can't access if I ever need to answer questions etc, would be rather hard to update it as well.
    no it isn't in elite section, feel free to release it

  5. #5
    rikker7's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    60
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    ... get to the FINAL (not first) boss of Temple of the spider in 30 seconds and kill her in 15 seconds without dying...
    I'm quite curious how, because I spent couple hours in there trying to find ideal speed dd route. I'd hate if something like this was posted publicly though, if you want to share then it's much better to have it posted in elite section (or sent to devs if you just want it gone). If the exploit is this bad than it would completely ruin the t2 chest market if made public, much like the pirate exploit did with oh/neck (to the point where it's pointless to run pirates atm).

  6. #6
    cioclod's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    29
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    Alright I've found 3 decent exploits in this game so far. One is somewhat known, the other 2 I've never seen used. The somewhat known one I am planning on releasing but wish to know if it is in Elite or not, this exploit is a way to get to the FINAL (not first) boss of Temple of the spider in 30 seconds and kill her in 15 seconds without dying. So a full run takes less than a minute if done correctly.

    The other 2 exploits are game breaking and I will keep them private until I'm tired of it. Please someone inform me if this exploit is in the Elite section, if it is not I will release it. If it is, I will hold off on making it public.
    The Temple of Spider exploit is not in the elite section. There is something related about 1-shotting the queen, but it involves exploiting the map, not sure what yours is about.

    The other 2 exploits, until we know what they are we can't know if they are in the elite section. If they are game-breaking, don't release them to the public, it will ruin the game for everyone and get it patched within hours/days.

  7. #7
    dmxcom's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    74
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Nicestguy View Post
    no it isn't in elite section, feel free to release it
    YES Please ! The Elite Section is a bit empty :/

  8. #8
    Olum's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    57
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by rikker7 View Post
    I'm quite curious how, because I spent couple hours in there trying to find ideal speed dd route. I'd hate if something like this was posted publicly though, if you want to share then it's much better to have it posted in elite section (or sent to devs if you just want it gone). If the exploit is this bad than it would completely ruin the t2 chest market if made public, much like the pirate exploit did with oh/neck (to the point where it's pointless to run pirates atm).

    I can probably tell you what he's referring to. If you've never seen it done before, when you first enter Spider Temple, before clearing any mobs, you can get to an area with a void beneath you. Jump down, wait a bit, type /stuck and it'll take you to the campfire right before the first boss. Do it in various areas afterwards and you'll progressively be ported further into the dungeon. Killing the spider queen in 15sec is probably just referring to the quick kill/exploit already posted in elite where you have her drop off the side of the cliff.

  9. #9
    ocnwo's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    113
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    This is semi-off-topic for this thread, but I could not find a better "general help" forum.

    What's the difference between "Become a Donator" and "Paid Subscriptions" please?

  10. #10
    kevin719's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I still wish so much to know some gamebreaking exploit, getting bored of neverwinter

    btw Zestro, add me on skype if you want to, i reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like to discuss about the breaking game exploit
    (id: mallons974)
    Last edited by kevin719; 05-22-2013 at 09:53 AM.

  11. #11
    vixing's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Reputation
    29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    130
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Posting in elite is not releasing btw.

  12. #12
    yesiampls's Avatar Corporal CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    Alright I've found 3 decent exploits in this game so far. One is somewhat known, the other 2 I've never seen used. The somewhat known one I am planning on releasing but wish to know if it is in Elite or not, this exploit is a way to get to the FINAL (not first) boss of Temple of the spider in 30 seconds and kill her in 15 seconds without dying. So a full run takes less than a minute if done correctly.

    The other 2 exploits are game breaking and I will keep them private until I'm tired of it. Please someone inform me if this exploit is in the Elite section, if it is not I will release it. If it is, I will hold off on making it public.
    Sounds very interesting!! But i can answer your question of if u find an elite exploit they wont upgrade your account just because of so, youd still have to donate. I know this from other games on this website. Just go ahead and do it here mate where its much more appreciated! PM if you dont wanna post it but dont mind sharing~!!!~

  13. #13
    Terminal01's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    146
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I'd be willing to pay for any "game breaking" exploits, send me a PM with your skype and i'll add you if you are interested. Any information shared will not be re-shared, depending on the nature of the exploit and how you want it to be handled yourself.

  14. #14
    Nicestguy's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Terminal01 View Post
    I'd be willing to pay for any "game breaking" exploits, send me a PM with your skype and i'll add you if you are interested. Any information shared will not be re-shared, depending on the nature of the exploit and how you want it to be handled yourself.
    this
    /10.

  15. #15
    Laserman's Avatar Private CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    The other 2 exploits are game breaking and I will keep them private until I'm tired of it. Please someone inform me if this exploit is in the Elite section, if it is not I will release it. If it is, I will hold off on making it public.
    In what way are they game breaking? Economically or balance?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question about payment for elite section
    By Damesombre in forum Trade Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 09:04 AM
  2. Quick question about Elite (sorry if in wrong spot)
    By HolySourD in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 10:06 PM
  3. Question about Elite Access?
    By xcrossover25x in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 05:29 AM
  4. question about threads moved to elite exploits
    By hpdark in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 06:27 PM
  5. Question about elite forums
    By killblade in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:47 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search