[EU] Glory Of Pandaria Raider / T14 Heroic / Challenge Modes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vasnia's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] Glory Of Pandaria Raider / T14 Heroic / Challenge Modes

Greetings,
    we are a group of experienced WoW players that have been raiding since Vanilla WoW and have been boosting for over a year now. During this time we have received only positive feedback for our services. The boost itself may be conducted in one of two ways, depending on which services have been chosen : we may either invite you to participate in the boost, in which case you can play your character yourself or may require you to share the account for the time of the boost as some achievements and encounters we simply have to do ourselves.

Our offer includes but is not limited to :

Glory of Pandaria Raider [EU - Horde] - 449,99€ / 599,99$

This boost awards two titles : [name], the Fearless and [name], Delver of the Vaults.
    Due to the nature of one of the achievements that requires killing a boss 3 times, the boost takes 3 weeks. This boost is conducted ASAP, meaning we do not wait for more people to join the boost - we can do it even for one person! We need you to share your account info for this boost.

Terrace of Endless Spring [EU-Horde] 149,99€ / 194,99$

Heart of Fear [EU - Horde] 119,99€ / 154,99$

Mogu'Shan Vaults [EU - Horde] 99,99€ / 129,99$

Challenge Modes [EU - Horde] [EU - Alliance]
    Challenge Conqueror: Gold (9/9 Gold challenges) 129,99€ / 169,99$
    Gold Challenge Mode: Single Run - 16,99€ or 21,99$ per 1

Awards a mount of your choice and class-specific transmog gear. Requirements : at least 463 items for every slot, all heroic instances completed at least once (required to enter challenge modes), 4 flasks and 40 dps potions appropriate for your class, 15 invisibility potions. If you want to buy a single Challenge mode, it is also an option at the price of 18,99€ / 24,99$ per instance. The requirements of completing selected dungeons on heroic mode before this boost still apply (otherwise your character will not be able to enter the challenge dungeons). Consumables required : 1 flask 3-4 dps potions and 2 invisibility potions.

This list of services is by no means exhaustive. To reserve a spot, gain more information about our services or create a custom-tailored run, please contact us through Skype.

OTHER BOOSTS

If you are interested in boosts that are not listed, such as different meta achievements (Older glories, Explorer etc.), particular harder achievements or specific gear or mount runs, please feel free to contact us through Skype. We can do almost everything for you!

Payments:
    Payments are done via PayPal, Skrill (Moneybookers), donate (you will just need credit card) or Western Union.

Contact information :
    E-mail : [email protected]
    PM on forum
    Last edited by vasnia; 05-21-2013 at 07:06 AM.

[EU] Glory Of Pandaria Raider / T14 Heroic / Challenge Modes
    PvEBoostService's Avatar Active Member PvE Boost Service WoW
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is trusted! All of my team mates (including me as well) are boosting for him, so you can buy from Vasnia without any fears.

Takuchan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As luneyy said this guy is trusted ! ( he's actually part of the same game guild as luneyy which is one of the top 25 guild EU ).

Vasnia is actually a really nice guy once you talk to him on skype and of course services he provides are excellent !

While I know that my reputation on ownedcore is basically 0, I really had to write about their services ( challenge modes + raid boost and other stuff ).

I'm using their services since Cataclysm and I'm not dissapointed at all with the overall experience !

I highly recommend them if your looking some smooth runs and easy loot !

nikolasfcb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really nice guy made my order in hour, thanks again !