New custom wow Services! Leveling,honor farm,Achievements, dailies, all hand done menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jrod69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New custom wow Services! Leveling,honor farm,Achievements, dailies, all hand done

Custom Wow sales have it your way! Tired of not having the exact service you want? Well now you can have the exact reputation farms you want, the exact amount of valor points farmed, tired of your dailies? Well the sky is the limit with custom WoW sales. I am here to provide my service to you for YOUR Wow needs, All jobs are hand done no bots just me getting your toon where you want it.

This is my full time job doing Wow services for the public. All of my prices are negotiable I live in the real world also and know that virtual goods can be outrages priced. I am here to assist you anyway you need and make for the Wow experience you have always wanted.

Examples of services I offer.
    Honor cap farming
    Valor point or justice point capping (valor point capping is a weekly service since you can only earn 1k a week)
    Profession leveling Primary or secondary from (1 -600)
    Achievement farming including meta achievement farming for mounts (anything cata or previous right now)
    Custom toon leveling create a custom package of what you want done, anything from 1-60 to 1-90 and LFR ready
    Tired of doing dailies your self no problem pay me to knock them out for you!
    Any other service that is not listed here yet don't hesitate to ask, I have been playing wow since beta and can most likely accommodate for anything you would need.

If you are looking to apply my services to make your wow experience better you can contact me either through PM on the forums. All prices for all services are negotiable and since I am a new seller I am willing to show you verifications of my identity to help easy your decision to choose me as you primary Wow provvder.
    Email: [email protected]
    Also trust who verified!

New custom wow Services! Leveling,honor farm,Achievements, dailies, all hand done