Method to get any Battle.net game for free! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ArchangelService's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Method to get any Battle.net game for free!

Heyo, I'm selling a method to get bnet games for free, it's not public and really expensive but I'll sell it cheap here in hopes of getting many sales.

The accounts you buy the games on are rarely banned(~1 in 100) and if they are its easy to just make another account. You can also resell the games and make profit but make sure to have an VPN because I doubt its legal :P

Just post in this thread and I'll PM you my PayPal adress, im looking for 20$ for this method. PS. Accounts are EU but it does just matter for D3

I can also give out one free copy to a high ranked Ownedcore member so he can confirm/vouch that this really works. Cheers!

*Updated price after some feedback from the tester

Please go to this thread if you want to see feedback from users: Original Thread (Method to get any Battle.net game for free!)
    Last edited by ArchangelService; 05-20-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Method to get any Battle.net game for free!