[EU] Battle.net Games (Wow, Diablo, Starcraft) vs GOLDS [BEST PRICES] -30% for Repped menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gameforgolds's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] Battle.net Games (Wow, Diablo, Starcraft) vs GOLDS [BEST PRICES] -30% for Repped

Hi Everyone !
    I'm currently selling Battle.net games versus golds. I can provide every Battle.net games, here are some of my prices :

Wow BattleChest + Cata + MoP - 50k
    Wow BattleChest + Cata + MoP Collector - 65k
    Diablo 3 - 40k
    Starcraft 2 + Hots - 50k

I will only sell EU games, and only take WoW EU golds !

As said in the title, i need some feedbacks to start my business, i will be offering -30% on every order for members with more than 100rep until 05/26/2013 included.
    I can also go first or half-half if you have some rep on OC.

How does it works ?

First, post on my thread on OC with your skype name (or send me by PM). You can then add me on Skype (gameforgolds).
    You will need to provide me a valid mail adress with a temporary password (i will need it so make sure to don't give me your definitive password, you will change it when the trade is done). You will also need to provide me First and Last Name wanted on the account and the SQ/A you want.
    I will then create the battle.net account for you and add the games you purchased.

Skype : gameforgolds (don't forget to post or PM your skype before adding)

[EU] Battle.net Games (Wow, Diablo, Starcraft) vs GOLDS [BEST PRICES] -30% for Repped