Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all new to botting. what to do and what not to do.

hello

after 6 year of normal wow im getting tired of always farming and doing dailys..

have been serching and found a SoR acc i can buy. and are gonna rent a VPN server to hide my IP.
    (shall i enable the VPN when i bot and disable when i´m done and wanna play normal?)

will only be botting on the new acc. and will be using a payed bot. not gonna risk anything on some free crap.

what i have been thinking is.. been reading a bit arround. that i can set the bot to auto mail to other alt´s..

but if i send mail after mail after mail to my main acc it would proberly see, fishy.. or would it look better if i´d send it as COD ? so atleast it seems like i pay for it ?

or can / should i set it up with a guild bank and let it dump in there ? but Again when i would be picking it all out on my main acc.

id rather pay to get the good stuff and have my ass as secured as possible then risking too mutch. so feel free to tell ig you got any ideas on other stuff.. thinking of using honor buddy or shadow bot. (looking at herb/mining/fishing)

best regards

dalsoe

all new to botting. what to do and what not to do.