Selling Account with 3 level 90's+ 3 more 85+, both old ZG mounts, and much more. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gawdly2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Account with 3 level 90's+ 3 more 85+, both old ZG mounts, and much more.

The account includes the following:
    1. 3 90s:
    A hunter, a shaman, and a priest.
    Their gear is nothing special as i havent played in 3 months

2. Three chars level 85 or higher:

A mage, monk, and warlock.

3. The following Mounts:

Both old ZG Mounts: Swift Zulian Tiger and Swift Razzashi Raptor (You can no longer get these, and it is extremely rare for an account to have both).

Other Mounts Include:
    Ultra Marine Qiriaji Battle Tank
    Icebound Frostbrood vanquisher
    + MANY more (if your interested ill give you my account name over skype, and you can see them all via the armory).

I have many other things on this account i haven't listed, such as various level 60-70+ chars.

My skype name is gawdly2 contact me there, and i can answer all your questions and can verify everything.

Selling Account with 3 level 90's+ 3 more 85+, both old ZG mounts, and much more.