WTS: WoW EU 531ilvl,3x90's,Ashes of Alar,Val'anyr,2 realm firsts & alot of cool stuff menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Velaana's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS: WoW EU 531ilvl,3x90's,Ashes of Alar,Val'anyr,2 realm firsts & alot of cool stuff

Account has:
    level 90 Druid
    level 90 Monk
    level 90 Paladin
    level 86 Druid
    level 81 Warrior
    level 73 Hunter

Achievement points:10250
    * ALL WotLK Dungeon achievements as well as titles such as 'the Kingslayer', 'the Light of Dawn', 'the Astral Walker', 'of the Ashen Verdict', 'Starcaller', 'the Undying', 'the Immortal', 'Defender of a Shattered World' and some more that no longer exist.
    Account has 2 Realm first achievements and awesome(maybe best in game still titles)
    Realm first Yogg-Saron 0 keepers( Death's Demise title)
    Realm first Algalon(The Celestral Defender title)
    Some cool mounts from which are some removed and ungettable(Ashes Of Alar,Amani Battle Bear,Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher,Dark Phenix,Iroundbound Proto-Drake,Plagued Proto Drake, Pureblood Fire Hawk,etc.(61 mounts)
    Alot cool titles like:Ambassador,Bane of Fallen King,Bloodsail Admiral,Death's Demise,Delver of the Vaults,Dragonslayer,Firelord,Savior of Azeroth,Astral Walker,Celestral Defender,FearLess,Immortal,Undying,Wakener.

Main character, level 90 druid: Alot bis items around, main spec restoration(531ilvl). He has an offspec aswell with 525ilvl gear on it which does insane dmg.Both professions maxed(JC & Alchemy).Cooking is over 500, first aid 525 and fishing 250. Char has almost all PvE achievements cause that's what I've been doing since I started.
    Main alt, level 90 monk: He's main spec is healer with (492ilvl). No offspec on him.
    Other alts:
    level 90 paladin: Main spec holy, 482ilvl.
    level 86 druid: Bis Cataylsm gear.
    level 81 warrior: BiS WoTLK gear.

Account has alot of heirlooms dropped around the characters, in their banks or begs.
    Willing to talk only with serious people, add me on Skype for more info.
    Around 35 Feasts of Strength

WTS: WoW EU 531ilvl,3x90's,Ashes of Alar,Val'anyr,2 realm firsts & alot of cool stuff
    Velaana's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bring me up please