[Request] PQR PvP profiles for rogue and ret/holy pally / info on editing PvE profile menu

User Tag List

sweeb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] PQR PvP profiles for rogue and ret/holy pally / info on editing PvE profile

Hi and thank you for taking a look at my post

I am new to PQR and i have found a nice ret pally PvE profile by CodeMyLife as well as a holy profile by Vachiusa. they both work amazingly in pve.

I cant seem to find an up to date patch5.2 pvp profile so i wanted to see if anyone on here knows where i can find one or has a link to somewhere that can explain how i could add code to one of the pve profiles.

I know patch 5.3 is around the corner but I would like to get the understanding of how to make a profile so when the patch hits i can start working on my own or in conjecture with one of the pve profiles to port it to pvp.

also I am looking for rogue pvp and pve profiles. the ones I tried out didn't seem to function as smooth as the pally ones. not sure if its the different play-styles/class mechanics or the profiles.

Any help is much appreciated. even a link to a good starting point in making your own profiles.

[Request] PQR PvP profiles for rogue and ret/holy pally / info on editing PvE profile
    Edsaxe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using Avery's ret and Dominium's holy for pvp, with some tweaks made to the abilities.
    PM me if you can't find them in the forums or need advice on what I have made changes to.