WTS Guardian pack account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zanderos's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Guardian pack account

I've bought zen for approx 200€ and spent them on profession packs and a new bag, and some enchanted keys etc. It has about 1mil pure AD, and materials+craft assets worth atleast another 2.5 to 3mil AD (purple leatherworker, 2 blue leatherworkers, some other random blue workers and tools and a TON of green workers, 4x dragon eggs and well yeah too much to mention but I could screenshot everything for a serious buyer)

With the guardian pack you get a 110% mount and a strong companion with every new character you make, the current characters I have on that acc aren't too high leveled, just one rogue level 40 and a little alt Great weapon fighter at 14.

Selling because I won¨'t have time to play at all since I'm going on a 4 month vacation soon.

Check my reps to see that I'm a very legit seller.

Anyway, if you're interested, reply in this thread first, THEN pm me, if you want to PM. I will be extremely cautious with low-post/low-rep users.

All in all it's probably 250€ spent in zen and the package, but i'm definatly not asking that much for it, not even half of that. I pretty much just want it gone for a fair price.

Cheers!

Characters are on server Mindflayer btw

WTS Guardian pack account
    Valliana's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)