WTT 9.9 GS Cleric Dragon server,Founder,Full epic !Great offer ! +extra acc SWToR/GW2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

foemp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT 9.9 GS Cleric Dragon server,Founder,Full epic !Great offer ! +extra acc SWToR/GW2

I got this cute nice looking good geared dwarf with a GS off 9.9, can get up to 10k easy but cant be bothered atm..

He s on Dragon Server. Founder pack off 60euros included, with special mount and companion wolf

He got still enough Ad, around 1.5million and some glory to spend (8000), but he got full pvp set aswell.

Leadership is at rank 14, close to 15!

Done 4/6 Castle with it..

Achievements is at 1085

Plent off ranks to choose

*Also have a GW2 account with a decent guardian and decent mesmer max LVL i can throw on top in for a real good Guardian !

*And a SWTOR account not used for a while with a 50 trooper that was Battlemaster geared and raided top 1guild Europe Heroic in for a throw aswell!

What i want : One geared GF (Guardian Fighter) for PVE, with around same GS (10k+) and a decent amount of Ad, prefer founder mount aswell !

I am paypal verified if you prefer to buy, those swtor and gw2 accounts arent played anymore so free to buy aswell seperately

Cya soon !

Last edited by foemp; 05-12-2013 at 03:13 PM.

WTT 9.9 GS Cleric Dragon server,Founder,Full epic !Great offer ! +extra acc SWToR/GW2