WTS good standing wow account CHEAP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JDBSOGTFO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS good standing wow account CHEAP

1 world of warcraft account comes cata access! no mop

good standing with blizzard

2 characters 1 level 85 paladin duel spec, in holy / protection has over 2000quest completed, the 2nd character is a warlock level 84 does not have much it is duel spec as well,

+ deathknight of level 81 + a lots quest done should be over 1000 quest completed on it + warrior level 79 twink duel spec protection / arms the warrior has about 750 to 1100 quest done and there is lots of alts on the account + the 85 paladin is the owner of a guild was using only to store mats for just a bank but its cool name u might like and has 5 tabs or more open the account has no gold just the toons + the gears the hold + mats + ores and what not in gb PS the account is not active which needs time or sub or game time card + i have all info on the i have s q + a / and all info on the accounts thanks also i have access to the email registered to account thanks

asking price is 75 usd paypal i well take offers if u can't afford 75.00 usd i can knock off 20 or 25 dollars for the following services

looking at aion power leveling 1-35 or 10 -45 just basic leveling some question the important once and gathering from the start to end and what has bin sold or made on the accounts needs to be left on the aion account PM on here simply replay to the thread thanks

WTS good standing wow account CHEAP