Europe Alliance Challengemode boosts (Cheap&Safe) [All Classes] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jamiesarang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Europe Alliance Challengemode boosts (Cheap&Safe) [All Classes]

EU Only, Alliance 9/9 Gold Challengemodes (We play with your character, and any class is allowed)

We are a group of friends who have been playing together high end raiding guilds for several years and have recently started selling CM, advertisements being word of mouth, we felt like we wanted to expand this and get some more costumers, we have high PvE experience with all classes and therefore the selling should go fast & smooth.
    What you get :

current prices are-
    full 9/9 challengemode boost - 150€ (discount for review)
    single challengemode boost - 25€
    >We now offer a temporarly discount for people who are willing to write a review after the succesful challengemode boost.<
    multiple characters at once, contact on skype @ aimboter1
    Runs shouldn't take longer than a couple of hours, (around 3-6 depending on setup)

You will also need 463 gearscore as items scale down but don't scale up.- And make sure you have done all the instances on Heroic already

For payment we use paypal, and we could possibly sell it for gold on Outland-EU or Neptulon EU aswell.

If you so desire we can privately stream your challengemode gold boost so you can see that zero exploits or bots or anything like those are being used, we also have vods of past boosts if you want proof for this to be a legit service, and have 4 streams available.

Hello,

they finished my boost yesterday on my character (9/9 Gold). I created a new account to write this Feedback, because I don't want that friends (who are also registered) here see, that I bought the challenger boost.

They are totally legit and friendly. I had some questions before and every question got answered really quick. The Price is also very good. Everything got streamed by 3 Players (Healer, Tank and my character) - I'm not sure if there are everytime 3 streams available, but atleast 1 stream should be available.

Brb playing with my character

Europe Alliance Challengemode boosts (Cheap&amp;Safe) [All Classes]
    Jamiesarang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 more spot for tomorrow (ranged prefered, but melee/tank is fine too),