Rexel's US WoW Services [Levelling/Professions/Gear/Honor/Justice] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Leaderjack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rexel's US WoW Services [Levelling/Professions/Gear/Honor/Justice]

Hello all, my name is Rexel as you can see, and this thread is here to present my World of Warcraft services to you. In here you can find an easy way out to your levelling, currency farming, profession, or PvP Gear obtaining problems. Below you can find the cheapest prices anywhere for all of these services, along with the ToS and contact details. Let's get started.

Note:
    - All monetary payments are accepted via PayPal only!
    - All WoW Gold payments are accepted via Frostmourne only!

1-60 = 13$/30k WoW Gold
    1-70 = 20$/40k WoW Gold
    1-80 = 30$/60k WoW Gold
    1-90 = 60$/80k WoW Gold
    70-80 = 10$/5k WoW Gold
    70-85 = 15$/20k WoW Gold
    80-85 = 10$/15k WoW Gold
    85-90 = 15$/20k WoW Gold

Mining 1-600 = 15$/30k WoW Gold
    Herbalism 1-600 = 15$/30k WoW Gold
    Skinning 1-600 = 20$/40k WoW Gold
    For any other profession, just contact me, let me know what profession and what levels, and we'll work out a price from there.

Full Warlords/Field Marshals PvP Gear (Level 60) = 10$/15k WoW Gold
    Full Brutal Gladiator PvP Gear (Level 70) = 20$/30k WoW Gold
    Full Wrathless Gladiator PvP Gear (Level 80) = 30$/45k WoW Gold
    Full Dreadful Gladiator PvP Gear (Level 90) = 50$/75k WoW Gold
    Full Heirloom Set = 20$/40k WoW Gold

4000 Honor Points = 5$/8m RSGP/10k WoW Gold
    4000 Justice Points = 6$/10m RSGP/12k WoW Gold

- I have every right to decline any order

- Cancelling your order partway through is your decision, and you will receive no refund.

- I will never, ever be the one to go first. Money can be taken back, levels can't.

- Anything that happens to the account, is none of my responsibility. Any bans or suspensions are not my problem.

- You will not log on to your account whilst I am performing these services. If it is absolutely necessary, make sure to contact me before hand. Failure to do this, will result in the termination of your service without refund.

- To be able to order from me, you are to post here or PM me before adding me on whatever communication program you use. Always be sure to ask for a PM, or some sort of proof that the person you have added is actually me. This is a security tip.

- By ordering from me, I assume you have read this ToS, and you are bound to it, and have agreed to it.

PM

Rexel's US WoW Services [Levelling/Professions/Gear/Honor/Justice]