Runescape 2007 Pure for sale. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HakanSlash's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Runescape 2007 Pure for sale.

Hello there, I am selling my RS 07 account. I admit this isn't the best account available but the account has a lot of potential. The account could work as a very good g-mauler with a little more strength. a good range tank with some defence and even into a initiate or zerker with the correct levels.

The account also has 77 fishing with 80 cooking meaning that the account is able to catch shark and cook them which is a very good to make money in 07 especially with the impending realise of the F2P servers.

Skill screenshot:
    imgur: the simple image sharer

Also the bank isn't that impressive although the account does have around 6000 cannon balls with a cannon which could make levelling range quite easy. also with a lot of food.

Bank screenshot:
    imgur: the simple image sharer

If you are interested in purchasing this account or you have any additional questions feel free to PM me on the forums or add me on skype at lanoati..alex

Thanks for your time.

Runescape 2007 Pure for sale.