WTS Cheap Wow Account 2x Lock DiscPriest Shaman + 85 Alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jeff.emb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Cheap Wow Account 2x Lock DiscPriest Shaman + 85 Alts

Hey, decided about two months ago I ****ing hate wow, so I figured I'd sell my account for pennies before it becomes useless in the next year in and half.

The account has a few rare mounts, no glad drakes unfortunately.

Here are some pics of the characters

Main Human Warlock

This warlock is full tyranical besides the boots. Has t2 elite malevolent weapon and off hand, and some 490-510 pve items and gear. He is also exalted with the golden lotus, order of the cloud serpent klaxxi and the tillers. He has 6000 gold on the character with gold scattered among the alts.

The account also has 3 level 90 alts, a priest shaman and another warlock.
    The priest is disc alliance human female, and only has pvp gear which is a mix of tyranical and malevolent honor gear.
    The shaman is resto horde tauren, with full 463 heroic gear and full dreadful blue pvp gear.
    The warlock is horde undead, with a mix of tyranical and malevolent honor gear.

There is also a level 89 DK (Night Elf), 85 Warrior (Tauren), 85 Mage (Gnome)
    The DK is on the mains server, the warrior is on cho'gal with about 12k gold and the mage is on tichondruis with about 0 gold.

I am the original owner of the account, I can give you a copy of the my photo ID (Drivers License) and a photo of myself beside it. The ID will not be expired.
    My paypal account is verified and is in the same name as my WoW account. I'm not looking for much, but I think $150 is reasonable. I will only accept a gift as payment.
    Thanks, you can contact me on skype at jeff.embury2 or on this forums.

WTS Cheap Wow Account 2x Lock DiscPriest Shaman + 85 Alts