Cd keys All Games - Raf - Sor - Powerleveling - pvp service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Haze01's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cd keys All Games - Raf - Sor - Powerleveling - pvp service

Selling Recruit a Friend Monthly Game TIME

1 Month Raf Gametime with 2 compensations (EU) 5 €

1 Month Raf Gametime with 2 compensations (US) 6 $

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Recruit a friend Referal Mount
    Obsidian Nightwing with 1 Month Gametime !!

Price EU - 6€

Price U.S - 7$

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

SCROLL OF RESURRECTION UNMERGED EU/US ACCOUNTS

1 x E.U Unmerged WoW Account: 15€

2 x E.U Unmerged WoW Account: 22€

For resellers ---> 5+ Unmerged accs 9€/9$ each

Scroll of Resurrection Benefits

1 Level 80 character, you pick realm/faction/race/class!
    Battlechest, WOTLK and Cataclysm expansions!
    Free 7 days gametime
    Free realm migration
    Your own choice of name/secret question/country (merge it into your battle.net)
    With luck, more random level 60-70 characters!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDKEYS for €

Mists of Pandaria EU
    GTC 60
    Battlechest EU + 30 days
    Cataclysm
    WoW full Pack All keys + 30 days
    STC2
    Battlefield
    Diablo3

ask me for other games!

__________________________________________________ ______________________________ ____________________________

All items CDKEYS and gamecards are legit scanned copies directly given to us by distributors. they come with 100% Guarantee.

FAQ:

Q. Hey turnedhaze, Punk, you are just a RaF And CDKEY Seller, how come your offering these awesome services all of a sudden?

A. Yeah, i'm just a ordinary RaF & CDKEY etc seller, but the team of professionals i've gathered are not, they are verified and premium players i.e Smiie (Our Powerleveler) and others who have been playing this game for a long time, they know a lot of tricks and tips to get you on high rating, some are dodgy but I assure you , it wont deem you any problems, if that is the case, you will be compensated with 100% refund of the service you paid for.

Q. So wait, I basically pay you money for you to use some nasty tricks, isnt that kinda rip off?

A. No, actually its not, we're basically providing you a resource where you can easily get what you obtained for, i wont just go on ranting on with useless guarantees, if we do something funny, we'll admit it, so does my team, ofcourse we are charging you because we're working here and running many resources to boost you, we're not running a charity here and i'm sure our customers are mature to understand that, and if you pay us , we'll strive to give you the best service possible from our side.

Q. I paid for your service, now what should i do?

A. Contact us on Skype Turnedhaze , Or any of the contacts given to you,avoid MSN , we dont get notifications when someone adds us.
    We'll give you certain guide lines to follow, a schedule and we'll stay on that schedule, depending on your custom order, we'll give you a time and price, once that is done, we'll try our best to be on time and give you the service, RBG boosting is not something done over night, as higher the rating you go, the more time it consumes, so if you expect to get upto 2400 rating, you must be patient and cooperative, you must have time on your hands and patience, Note: Some verification might be needed from customers like, a phone call, etc.

Q. What kind of guarantee do I have that i wont be scammed if i give you my money? Since our charging quite a lot.

A. Actually No, we're not charging you insane amount of money for these premium services, if you look at websites, they charge you 400 euros for only 2.4k rating, thats pretty insane no? But paying 90-120$isnt, its quite reasonable for all the time it takes us, And about the guarantee, yeah this is internet there is always people snatching money out of innocent players like you, but rest assured, this is not the only business i do, I run a website which is World of Warcraft Gold, Wow Gold, and Buy WoW Gold - Grizgo Gaming aswell and i run a company based in Pakistan, we're over 10 employees, the power leveling team is from EUROPE based in sweden/netherlands, u can speak to them in your local language if you like, i'm verified and elite member with huge feedbacks and a decent customer base, i would never ruin my only source of income for a little amount of money, clearly scamming you would destroy my business and i'd never risk that.

For other enquiries and questions, contact me on my skype / other details posted below.

Terms of Agreement:

1. You agree to this service and all the intangible goods into this, once you agree to our service, this service will be non-refundable once the powerleveling/RBG boosting has started, we will in no way provide you refund.

2. By Common Internet fraud laws placed by FBI/IRS, You will not try to scam us by using hacked paypals or any unnecessary means to obtain our services without paying us, if such event is placed, we will legally sue the hacker , we do our homework by checking your IP and we have softwares to check if you are hiding behind some VPN or proxy, if you are, you will be instantly blocked and reported on *********, also if you manage to sucessfully scam us, we're going to legally approach you.

3. In some cases, if by chance which is very rare, your account is terminated by our services, (Which are ofcourse illegal), in such cases, we provide 50% refund to the customer, (CDKEYS / Scanned copy of gamecard are non refundable items), this is the best we can do for compensation, nothing more will be charged and we will not be held responsible, you agree to our services and the risks by paying/ordering us for our services.

4. In some cases, since we're humans, your order might be delayed, please dont loose your patience for that, ofcourse there are emergencies and issues which are not under our hands, in such cases, customer is compensated with gold or any sort of item we can provide you at that time, normally delays should not be the case.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any loss occurs to you after you buy from me, as you know trading anything outside WoW environment is against the ToS of blizzard, There may be a chance of account termination or loss of bought goods, In such cases i dont offer refunds, but this is very rare and shouldnt happen.Removal of RAF Gametime
    Recruit a Friend Gametime can be removed by Blizzard, as this service is against their Term of Use.
    I am not responsible for lost RAF Gametime removed by Blizzard under any circumstances.
    Tips: Do not contact GM while you are using RAF Gametime.

Payment Methods:
    Paypal
    Last edited by Haze01; 05-07-2013 at 06:29 AM.

Cd keys All Games - Raf - Sor - Powerleveling - pvp service
    Feldyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer, be aware.