Cheap Rank 1 and Gladiator boosting services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

arenacarrying's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Rank 1 and Gladiator boosting services!

Greetings,

My company handles WoW/LoL rating boosting (which is essentially us, climbing the ladder for you, higher than you possibly could do it on your own). We have been doing this since early 2007. In the near future I will be opening a website under the name of .

Services:

WoW (Season 14 pre-order prices, US/EU/KR servers, no transfer req.)

() Boost to 2200 (3v3) for the cosmetic changes and achievement. 50€ (70$).

() Boost to Gladiator cut-off (3v3,5v5) for the achievement and prestigious Gladiator mount. 190€ (250$).

() Boost to Rank 1 title (3v3,5v5) for the achievement, the Gladiator mount and the Rank 1 title achievement (Grievous Gladiator) in your Battlegroup. 500€ (660$)

() Personal training/coaching - 250€ for a month, 3-5 hours of coaching + playtime a day, maximum 3-4 days a week. You get to play with multiple Rank 1 title holding players in 2v2 and 3v3 bracket, strictly in order to coach you and help you become the best.

You can also play with two of us in 3v3 to achieve Gladiator rating while playing you play on your own account, the service price for this will depend on your current skill and the time it consumes to achieve Gladiator while playing with you.

LoL (US, KR, EU)

() Boosting to Gold tier. 75€ (100$).

() Boosting to Platinum tier. 150€ (200$).

() Boosting to Diamond tier. 250€ (330$).

() Boosting to Challenger tier. (Depends, you need to have certain set of champions and runes/runepages unlocked). 650€ (850$).

I have the best WoW and LoL players working for me right now, on US/KR and EU servers.
    The services are available to all regions, servers and classes. Whether you wish to transfer or not depends entirely onto you.

Contact
    arenacarrying <- Skype
    or
    [email protected]
    Last edited by arenacarrying; 09-10-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Cheap Rank 1 and Gladiator boosting services!