Na ilvl 160 mystic! Details inside! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

silentscent's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Na ilvl 160 mystic! Details inside!

MY THREAD.

A bit about me....
    Hi folks! Silentscent here presenting you an ILVL 160 Mystic for sale! My Mystic is my main and I cherish my character every moment. They're pretty easy to use in PVE and also pretty fun for PVP so this is why I've only play Mystics! They're just too cool! I've been playing Tera for about 2 years and I think it's time to move on. I've been working really hard for this account however would be a waste if there was no new owner for this account. So I've decided to sell this account to anyone that wish to play as Mystic!

Why choose a Mystic?
    The role of Mystic isn't right for everyone, especially if you don't have patience killing mobs or bosses for a long time. If you are a DPS player, this class isn't for you. But if you enjoy healing people than Mystics are for you! Mystics IMO are one of the best supoorting classes out there besides Priest. They are very good supportive classes than priest for end-game content. Many people favor Mystics over Priests because of their Crit Aura which helps your allies to kill enemies or bosses faster! But as for soloing, it could be a pain since they are the slowest classes out there to level up! But all the hardwork pays off once you reach level 60! So if you don't want to waste time leveling up from 1 to 60 than this one's just for you!

What this purchase brings you?

My 160 ILVL Mystic is very well equiped with the most up-to-date gear besides Visionmaker. Gear-wise, it is capable of running any instances when you queue or party with people in general. So that means NO ONE WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THE PARTY because you are well geared-out! Secondly, I have all the preparation items just for YOU! So you can run the hardest dungeons such has MCHM! There is alot of gold in the account as well along with an alt. Not only that, If you are new to Mystics, NO PROBLEM! You are given 3 months of my free personal coaching services such as advices and tips on how to use a Mystic! Also tips are given on how to run the hardest dungeons and what skills to use for PVP! Here are some of the Sceenshots of my Mystic!

All +12 Regents including +11 Conjunct Boots! Also a +9 Masterwork Conjunct Armour

Na ilvl 160 mystic! Details inside!
    silentscent's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to limited amount of pictures I can post, I can show the pictures if you contact. Add mistt85 on skype if interested or pm me, or post here! Serious buyers only!