0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hacks/bots for this game?

I wanna ask if any one has ever seen anything like that. I spend a good portion of my time today searching for any kind of hack or gold generator or whatever.
    But it seems some tard/a group of tards have flooded the whole web with some fake stuff that lead you to those crappy surveys and some "password protected" *.rars.
    It's really annoying. So I decided to put this for discussion here. Please if anyone has any active bot/hack or anything for this game link it here.

Hacks/bots for this game?
    Deathyaw's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    62/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no comment for this rofl

Necronomnicon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there were some 'hacks', but on your computer not on the tera client lol. those things are 99.999..% of the time absolutely fake and either infected, or just to get money from people following their links and doing the stupid surveys that literally have no ending. One of the few times I got the prize & it DID work on a game, it later turned out to be the source of a persistent nasty reinfection that I would get even after windows fresh installations. That's something to bare in mind when you're going around on those kind of little snype hunts there. I advise finding common sources that enough people have used & okay'd & only getting the files straight from the makers or from legit places of posting such as this place or gamecopy world if you're into trainers for example. for online games, if you want anything to actually work, most of the time you'll need to pay someone for it as it keeps a lower number in circulation and lowers likelihood of detection in the game. Something circled, and that you paid for, will often be the best quality and least detectable anyways, protecting your account a lot more than something that you could google in a few seconds and that would likely infect you or turn out to be a login stealer. also, not all online games will be able to be exploited in the ways you're probably looking for, and not all things will work after patching which is another reason you'd want to buy a quality hack or bot to keep them updated and protect their packet injections (from less widespread use) or farming methods/locations or whatever they capitalize on. Stay away from all that stuff you mentioned in your post, best case scenario it's people trolling with endless surveys.
    Last edited by Necronomnicon; 06-23-2013 at 01:21 PM.