37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Pokemmo Bot

Was searching for a programmer for it but the costs to have it made was a bit too expensive for a simple bot and game like pokemmo so not worth it for me.
    What i wanted the bot to do is run circles or back and forth or fish. And recognize shiny pokemons and with the option to use heal potion or that you can record route to hospital to heal your self that's it. If anyone is using a pokemmo bot that does this and maybe got safari to it let me know it. And i am not looking for a leveling bot but a shiny catcher.

Question about Pokemmo Bot
    CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're a shinny catcher!!!!

but i do not know of any bot for this.
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreativeXtent View Post
    you're a shinny catcher!!!!

but i do not know of any bot for this.
    Hehe, ah well thanx though for trying to help

Nayder's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, try pokemmobot.us It can farm chanseys at safari zone catch eggs, scyther, pinsir, tauros etc. It also can be made to catch shinys and other. If you'll need help setup this bot, because it's kinda pain to make it work, I will help you. If you will be interested, pm me
    I got this bot 7 days and I catched around 12eggs and some good iv scyther that are worth egg. And then you can exchange it for shinys, or farm it yourself.

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nayder View Post
    Hey, try pokemmobot.us It can farm chanseys at safari zone catch eggs, scyther, pinsir, tauros etc. It also can be made to catch shinys and other. If you'll need help setup this bot, because it's kinda pain to make it work, I will help you. If you will be interested, pm me
    I got this bot 7 days and I catched around 12eggs and some good iv scyther that are worth egg. And then you can exchange it for shinys, or farm it yourself.
    Thanx m8 going to buy it and see if it's working i was read about it but heard a lot of people complain about setting it up like you mentioned. Will get back to you if i fail to make it work and thanx again +7 Rep

Nayder's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!
    Yeah, you can add me on skype : Vaestor, if you'll have any questions, I can help you via teamviewer or show you how mine works. I have talked with creator of the bot and he said that the new release is coming and it will be more friendly. I have to use Virtual machine with XP to make it work, since I was not able to make it run on W7.

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nayder View Post
    Thanks!
    Yeah, you can add me on skype : Vaestor, if you'll have any questions, I can help you via teamviewer or show you how mine works. I have talked with creator of the bot and he said that the new release is coming and it will be more friendly. I have to use Virtual machine with XP to make it work, since I was not able to make it run on W7.
    Ok, thanx m8

Itazuki's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was going to bash pokemmobot to the lowest pits of hell, but all the errors actually have a simple fix ( no need for the whole virtual XP thing ).
    Working like a charm :P

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...1_ax_debug.exe fixed the problem for me and many others, i hope it fixes it for you too

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually wrote a quick bot yesterday that farms safari zone for specified pokemon (chansey, dratini, etc) and a plays slots. Nothing fancy, but it works for me. The pokeMMO bot looks pretty nice though. Don't know if it's worth the price, but it's a nice bot. I was going to finish writing this one, but there's no point if one already exists. May just give in and get it.

EDIT: Actually, looks like it may be Windows only. May continue working on the cross-platform one I have now.
    Last edited by avatar88343; 06-30-2013 at 03:35 PM.
    My Skype name is NOT Avatar88343. If you're interested in contacting me via Skype, send me a PM with your info and I will contact you.

lunake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shiny catcher ?

Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    I actually wrote a quick bot yesterday that farms safari zone for specified pokemon (chansey, dratini, etc) and a plays slots. Nothing fancy, but it works for me. The pokeMMO bot looks pretty nice though. Don't know if it's worth the price, but it's a nice bot. I was going to finish writing this one, but there's no point if one already exists. May just give in and get it.

EDIT: Actually, looks like it may be Windows only. May continue working on the cross-platform one I have now.
    Well i think this is a good question perhaps there are good hacks around