0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[new]looking for paid or not bot

Hallo guys..this is my first post on this forum i just found out..anyway i just started playing wow again in a very crouded server and its nearly imposible to farm ......so i 've been thining about bots ..anyway i want something that won't get me banned(i won't use it all the time ofc .keep in mind its my first time here so i am a bit afraid but confident that i will find what i am looking for ...anyway lets get to the point

In my mind ..paid bots> free bots (i guess)?
    i ve seen many posts about lazybot and i got no idea what exactly it is ( i think its a free bot ?isn't it a bit public and can get you banned ?
    also an other question..is it safe to bot in your main account ?? cause i don't have any other account and my main account is about 6 years old and i would be sad if i got banned(so what kind of risks are there)

anyway i am sorry if i posted this on a wrong section
    Last edited by d3mon7; 04-29-2013 at 04:32 PM.

[new]looking for paid or not  bot
    xxsamxx86's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    28/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont bot personally so I cant comment on what bot you should get but I can say botting is never 100% safe. Its like doing drugs when you know your employer does random drug tests. There are things you can do to reduce risk of being reported for example not botting 24/7 and making your own routes instead of generic ones. I dont personally bot because ive had my account for so long I wouldnt want to be banned. If I ever chose to bot it would be on an account that means nothing to me that I wouldnt mind losing.

SuddenlyBRAINS's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Botting is NEVER safe. I've personally never used it, but two guys I regularly talk with on Skype use Lazybot. They're not banned, and they've been at it for months. They always risk being banned, but it hasn't hit them yet.

To be as safe as possible when botting;
    - Don't bot for more than 24 hours at a time. You either look like a Jenkins, or you're a bot, and you get caught.
    - Try to reply to mails and such. Don't leave your game unattended too long.
    - If it gets crowded, you might run into others while farming. Move to another spot and farm there. DO NOT let your bot constantly try to mine/herb/kill something someone else is on.

And above all else, DO NOT GET COCKY. You'll be making lots of gold, but you're also risking everything. It's just like gambling, only you're more in control. Take extreme caution when botting, and you'll likely never be caught. Never expect to be immune to being caught, though.