2.3k diamond player , selling elo boosts up to plat~ cheap payment via paypal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kieloboost's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.3k diamond player , selling elo boosts up to plat~ cheap payment via paypal

Sup guys~ i've been playing this game for a couple years now, i have had plenty of experience in elo boosting, through multiple friends who have been stuck in " elo hell " After boosting for years i've realized i could make a little money on the side rather than doing it for free lol. I am not going to charge too much $$ since i do enjoy playing the game. If you are interested in getting boosted, please contact me via email.~~ [email protected]
    I am currently Diamond III (2362 elo) ----> prntscr.com/12nvgv
    ~NA only~
    This is the set prices based on tier. We can discuss further info. via email.
    Bronze - $2.50 per win
    Silver - $3.00 per win
    Gold - $3.50 per win
    Plat - $4.00 per win
    I only charge per wins, so if i were to lose a game on your account, i will owe you an extra win. For example: If your requested 10 wins, and i lose 2 games , i will owe u 12 wins.
    A successful promotion series will count as 2 wins, except on division 1 ( 3 wins )
    Time may range depending on when you are usually online, your current elo, and the amount of wins requested.
    Keep in mind in S3 u cannot drop a tier after you have reached division 5, so there shouldn't be a problem with you dropping back to your current elo.

DUO
    I am aware that it is nearly impossible for someone to trust a stranger with their account, especially after spending great loads of money on it. Therefore I do offer duo matches instead. In this option, I will get on another account similar to your elo and duo, However I do have a duo partner when boosting elo, in order to speed up the boosting process while at the same time securing a guaranteed win. Therefore when duoing with a client, I am required to ask to get paid per game rather than per wins.( 1/2 price on losses ) Also in this option, i will teach you a couple tips and tricks along the way such as , how to improve map awareness, ward placements, positioning, farming, target focus, kiting, objectives, timers, initiation , item builds, lane phase, pressure, zoning, trade/exchange, sustain, roaming, skill shots, snowballing, etc. Just basics thats can potentially improve your playstyle, and any other questions that i can answer.
    For further info , contact me via email , [email protected]

These are just a few clients who i've boosted / duoed with. ( We do not share private info , therefore names will remain hidden )
    prntscr.com/12nw09

UPDATE 6/24/13
    I've realized almost 90% of all my emails from new clients have been the same. So I will list some of the FAQs down below to save some time.
    FAQ
    1.Do you still boost?
    Yes of course.
    2.How safe is the boosting method?
    Well, none of my past clients have been "hacked" by one of my boosters. We are all diamond players who have multiple smurfs for ourselves. We find absolutely no use in having another account. I can also guarantee you safe from riot. We have a very strict policy of not talking about anything related to boosting outside of our email. We also only play 5-10 games on each client daily, mainly cause of our packed schedule but also to avoid suspicion from riot. ( from sudden growth in elo / kda ) However keep in mind that all chat logs in LoL are being recorded, so if you for some reason talk about it, we will not take responsibility.
    3.What kind of payments do you accept?
    We only accept paypal.
    We accept all payments after 1 scheduled boosting is done.

4.Do you boost in EU?
    No, unfortunately we only boost in NA as of right now.
    5.How much is it to get from tier __ to tier __? Or from division ___ to division __?
    We cannot give you an exact amount, since all my client's mmr differs, I have had multiple clients who have received 0-6 lp @ division 5 and @ division 1.
    6.Can I get a discount please?
    Sorry~ we are all players who make minimum minimum minimum wage from doing this, In the boosting method if we for some reason lose multiple games we are required to win back the losses & the wins requested for the same price. And since this is soloque we cannot guarantee a 100% win, therefore making our job very difficult. In the duo method, we do not have our regular duo partners, therefore it lowers the chances of us winning , so we usually make half as much as we usually do. So our income is quite rough from this alone =/ so please try to understand.

We are usually packed all week, and will continue to stay packed until you have made an appointment. So if you are interested, i suggest you schedule an appointment asap.
    If you for some reason have to cancel the appointment, please contact us atleast 2 days prior to make our job easier. Thank you~

UPDATE 7/7/13
    Due to lack of boosters atm, we are currently taking some time off, we will finish off the ones we have currently scheduled and will be closed starting on July 9th.
    We will start our boosting services again on August 2nd.
    Sorry for the inconvenience~ Thank you.
    Last edited by kieloboost; 07-07-2013 at 02:52 PM.

2.3k diamond player , selling elo boosts up to plat~ cheap payment via paypal
    camicio's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet, im currently silver 2 looking for duo until plat, would that be possible?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    Sweet, im currently silver 2 looking for duo until plat, would that be possible?
    Yeah ofc, I have 2 more clients before you though, but i should be done with them by tmr afternoon.
    So please contact me via email , [email protected] so we can discuss further info.

fyrin3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plat - $4.00 per win wow

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fyrin3 View Post
    Plat - $4.00 per win wow
    Yes lol , it is nearly impossible for someone to guarantee a free win in solo que ,even for the most top players. Considering each game averages about 30-1hr , if a client requests 10 wins, and i happen to lose 3 games in the process, i have to give them 13 wins, therefore the higher the elo, the more i charge lol. If this is the case, i would be making $4 an hour, which is lower than approximately 95% of what other elo boosters offer.

Butterbumps's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 3 wins from kielo for Silver 2 division. To be honest he had some rough games but in the end got me higher than I would have originally got with just 3 straight wins. Friendly and responsive through email!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Butterbumps View Post
    Bought 3 wins from kielo for Silver 2 division. To be honest he had some rough games but in the end got me higher than I would have originally got with just 3 straight wins. Friendly and responsive through email!
    lol thx bro appreciate it
    Last edited by kieloboost; 05-22-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Solance's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Kieloboost. I'm interested in your boosting services. I went to send you a message, but your inbox is full, thanks.
    Last edited by Solance; 06-24-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Solance View Post
    Hey Kieloboost. I'm interested in your boosting services. I went to send you a message, but your inbox is full, thanks.
    Hello solance, sorry for the late reply , been real busy with boosts and didn't get to check the site. If you guys would like faster response please send an email instead~
    thanks for your interest, appreciate it.

Solance's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kieloboost View Post
    Hello solance, sorry for the late reply , been real busy with boosts and didn't get to check the site. If you guys would like faster response please send an email instead~
    thanks for your interest, appreciate it.
    No issue. I see you're taking a break with boosts at the moment. I'll check back when you start back up if I'm still interested. Thanks.