Lutinho's legit handleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lutinho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lutinho's legit handleveling

Hello everyone.
    Over the years I both been botting and playing legit. Since my main account is worth too much to me I always kept playing it by hand. I enjoyed doing that. Now that it's maxed out there's nothing more for me to level, just the weekly raids.
    I got a lot of free time before I have to graduate so im here to offer my services to the public.

Im taking orders (one at a time) of handleveling your character, from whichever level you want to whichever level you want.
    Im 100% honest about this. I been botting for cash for a long time but since the banwaves and the fact I don't want to work for a boss (yet) im offering you this service. When I say HANDLEVELING I dont mean BOTTING.
    Im doing this because I need money, I like to play WoW and my own account is maxed out.

People with rep can pay me after I delivered the service. I won't take 1-90 orders, simply because I can't compete with the botters' time and cash they ask for it.

I CAN'T GIVE YOU GUYS A PRICELIST HERE. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR CLASS, GEAR (HEIRLOOMS?) AND WHAT LEVELS U NEED ME TO DO, CONTACT ME ON SKYPE!!
    If you're interested add me on skype, Lutinho92.
    Contact me on skype too if u wanna get cheap botleveling, I can always bot if people want to, I just dont recommend doing that at this moment.

Ill accept payment via paypal + bank transfer.

Lutinho's legit handleveling
    Lutinho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, to prove im 100% legit I will stream the progress of leveling your character

Cheers.