WTS any blizzard game accounts with completed status, not German method menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

idavidwan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS any blizzard game accounts with completed status, not German method

Info:

I'm selling all kind of Blizzard's games there is account with diablo III there is accounts with SC2 + HoTs and there is accounts with World Of Warcraft, The prices are not stabled since the account counting is changing every day.

So how the pricing works:

Basically each and each day I get more and more accounts ( "How do I get them?" I will answer this upfront ) if I have enough accounts on the game(s) you're seeking for I will go for lower price ( not that low, but lower) and if I less accounts I sell them for a little bit more

"So How do you get them?":

everyone has there tactics and I have mine, The only thing you should know and want knowlage of is if the accounts are legit, so the answer for this question is yes they're legit and as far as you probably know there is ways to get blizzard games for free but only for 1-2 days before they ban them and so far there is many people using this tactics to sell you an account and after they get paid they put a "****" on you.. why it's different on my side, you ask?.. you will know soon enough"

"How can I trust you're not the one of those people who sell "fake accounts":

this is a really good question that you should probably read about.. if you go up to "order" page on your blizzard account you can see that you have the games you have ever ordered, as far as I can tell you there is many kinds of "order status'" ( order status is the way you can follow your order after being paid, let's say you're using paypal to buy a game you will probably see it on "completed" status pretty fast since blizzard gets the cash ASAP, but there is more payments as future payments that use to be on "Pending" before they get the cash.. so as I can tell the accounts I sell are on the status of "COMPLETED" which means that the payment has arrived to blizzard and I can use the game when ever I want. )

Warranty and TOS:

As far as I said you can guess I have nothing to hide and I have no problem giving you warranty just in case something happens, the warranty will be given only and only if the account is having problem that has something to do with me.. means that if something went wrong with blizzard and me if you get and kind of shits I responsible about I will give you another account immediately or give you money back.. BUT if you're using cheats and ask me to replace it.. I will be sorry to tell you I'm not responsible for anything you have done as "illegal program" "cheats" "macro that can't be used" other wise you have 7 days from the day you BOUGHT it from me full warranty about everything you're unhappy with.

Add on skype dav-wan to buy accounts or keys.

Last edited by idavidwan; 04-28-2013 at 03:43 AM.

WTS any blizzard game accounts with completed status, not German method
    idavidwan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still up for sale! Comeon guys!

motabiloo's Avatar Member