Selling Vanilla Gaming 1.12.1 Account. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shazzh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Vanilla Gaming 1.12.1 Account.

Hello there, as the title says i'm selling vanilla gaming account. It's a private server on 1.12.1 patch. I'm selling it cause i dont feel like playing over there anymore, i moved on to a 3.3.5 , to a server called AT ( arena-tournament ) and i would like to earn some cash. Heres the link for the server ( Vanilla WoW - VanillaGaming - Welcome to the Frontpage! ). I am selling my account that i've played on over 1 and half year, maybe a bit longer. So the important part: I got on my account Warrior lvl 60 ofc, Rank 14. Has r14 gear with weps, also i have t1 gear almost fully . Got full Arms/Fury gear, bassicly pre-aq40 gear, also got the tanking gear pre-bwl gear. Got full RS gear , FR NR. Now the important part aswell, I got HOR aka Hand of Ragnaros and also i have 1 part of the TF aka Thunderfury. So if there's anyone who is interested in buying my account add me on Skype: levenstein021 (name displayed as THE Shazzh ) , there you can get futher information.

Cheers

Selling Vanilla Gaming 1.12.1 Account.