Help Please! WTB Someone to help! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fruitcone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Please! WTB Someone to help!

Hey guys, I just got this email from Blizzard about my SoR Account. I would go through with the verification but since it was a SoR account, I can't get the original owner. Can someone please help me? I will also be willing to pay but I'm a bit short on money.

We have determined that the World of Warcraft account ********* has been accessed/compromised by someone not authorized to do so by the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use).

To protect your privacy and security, we have temporarily disabled this account. Any recurring subscriptions have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. In order to regain access to the account, you must complete the steps below to secure the account and your computer.

Before we can restore access to this account, we must first verify that you are the registered player on the account. Please complete the Account Recovery Form (), follow the instructions in the form, and then submit, fax, or mail the form and required identification as directed.

We will contact you with further instructions once we have processed your account recovery documentation. If you do not receive a reply within 5 business days of sending your submission via fax or email, please resend it and notify us by using a Battle.net Support Ticket: . If you mailed the submission, please allow time for delivery.

Only the Account Administration department can address questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at .

For more information on how to secure your computer and your game account, please visit

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Blizzard Billing & Account Services

Kind Regards,

Help Please! WTB Someone to help!