0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not a scammer - Coconetz !!!

Hey guys , i have recently returned on ownecore, i haven't been active for more than few months to sell something here. Last week someone broke my passwords , all my passwords from WoW booting accounts - > to facebook and any others passwords. How , i dont know, maybe it's from a keylogger or something like that. I have posted when i knew about that because i couldnt access my account , i was away and was logged from phone , couldnt retrive the password. After 1-2 days i bought 1 hour to internet caffee and changed the password. All goods, i didnt heard anything new about that , untill today when , a friend of mine called me and told what happend. I have some exams this week and i was not logged on skype or something like that. PLEASE DONT TRADE WITH ME , i dont know how to kick him from my skype . If anyone can give me an idea i will thank you. The problem is I NEVER BUY WOW GOLD OR THINGS. NEVER AND NEVER!!! I ONLY SELL ON OWNEDCORE. PLEASE A MODERATOR , HELP ME WITH THAT PLEASE!!!I am sorry about all of you guys who was scammed by " me " or tryed to be scammed. It was not me , im not ruining my ownedcore rep for an ammount of 40-50$ realy...I am sorry again guys , please help me somehow!

I am not a scammer - Coconetz !!!
    Johncli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry won't bring back my 52$, altho, nice try making people believe.
    You stand a scammer in my eyes, skype with 525 friends seems like it was you.
    People are free to do whatever they want to do, trade or not to trade with you, I know I won't.

Scammer - Imgur
    Scammer2 - Imgur

Zobz's Avatar Banned scammer. Professional Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes mate , they are free to think what they want to , but belive me, I am not retard to distroy my reputation for few dollars. This rep worth much more and its hard to get, I think you know. If you want i can offer some power-leveling for you or i dk something to give your money back. It's not my fault , and i am sorry about that. I was scammed daily when i was selling raf on paypal , because of all refunds, so i know the feeling , but try to belive me, i have to be retard to destroy this account for ~ 50-60 dollars

Johncli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This can go 2 ways:
    Pay me my 52$ and I'll mind my own business, but I'll never ever gonna do business with you again.
    or
    Don't pay me, and I'll keep setting an example of you for future scammers to come.

If you wish , add me on skype to resolve the matter,

John Cli

https://i.imgur.com/3RWrJ8t.png
    Last edited by Johncli; 04-25-2013 at 08:44 AM.

mylo999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you can get Ownedcore mods to confirm that your IP history has been different then for all your recent access to OC than before and currently, that would prove something at least.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i dont know who is that , yes i got some accounts removed but that's not important , i still have accounts and still booting. The problem is i cant pay 52$ for something i didnt bought. I told you i only can offer some of my services, that's the only way. I can also make you booting profiles or idk , things like that , but i cant pay 52$ , sorry

Johncli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mylo999 View Post
    Maybe you can get Ownedcore mods to confirm that your IP history has been different then for all your recent access to OC than before and currently, that would prove something at least.
    Showing IP can be changed, with all due respect I don't think this guy is smart enough to change it.

and for Coconetz:
    You can give me gold back then, this'll be the last offer you'll hear from me.

(I am almost 99% certain that this guy pretending to be hacked.)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant give your gold back, i am not booting there, and i cant give something i didnt received. If the moderators can check the Ip's i'll be glad to see that. There must be a prove i have been hacked. Thanks. Other offer i cant do

Johncli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant on any server, about gold quantity we would see according server/side demand.

let's say hypothetically, that you didn't scam me, and you are everything you are claiming to be hacked, bla bla,
    if you were smart and someone who values his reputation, you would cry your ass off for me to accept 52$ cause that would open more business opportunities and pay off.

I'll just keep setting an example of you in every thread you post.

John Cli

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No i would not like to pay for something that i didnt receive. And this thing can be proved somehow with Ip's so i sorry for your lost anyway.

Johncli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Coconetz View Post
    No i would not like to pay for something that i didnt receive. And this thing can be proved somehow with Ip's so i sorry for your lost anyway.
    Sure, your loss

bens40's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate i told you also on skype after you injuried me half hour and told me to give your gold back when you had none gold on this. First of all you had 100g on account when i started to level it up. As i wrote in my thread we are a company who booting and time to time hand made leveling. I told you i can hand made for you but not now because for 1 month i am in exam period and dont have time for hand made leveling . For that you are angry because i can not deserve you in time . It's not my fault you get the ban , you asume this risk , we are not answering about that . Our debt is to get your account to your level that payed for but if you want in time you accept our rulles and our methods. Also you have to accept the risk of ban. I am sorry for you , but i didnt scammed you with anything. And about gold you are a lier because you started to said me you dont have other account and when i told you that you've trade the gold from another account you said to me that you had another account who got banned after traded the gold with me. Yea right , i know what you think , you maybe had some gold on that account after traded with me and you got banned and now to save it you tell this freaking out story with 17 k . Serious ?!?! Do you think i am ruin this rep for your 17k?