Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with ban. willing to pay

Hello,

i have heard that there are some ppl who help others with perma bans. I am willing to pay for that kind of help if any1 is willing to help, pls contact me on my email or send pm here.

regards,

Kamil

Help with ban. willing to pay
    Mirlok's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    talk your way out of it. if ur banned for botting, email blizz and say well. your right arm is amputated and someone told you to use the program bla bla, and you had no idea it would affect you etc.. waaa whine. this worked on 5 accounts of mine from diff GMs. if its for gold, tell them you didnt know why the person gave you the money. works every... single... time

brokengamezone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can help you out my friend i have a very good way of handling blizzard i got a perma ban for botting recklessly and took me 5mins to get unban without calling them.

Rules of appealing

1. Never admit your fault -Admitting it and saying your sorry will give them 100% evidence that you were indeed botting and violating the TOS-
    2. Don't make up a story saying your friend was using your account and botting or family! (TOS states that only authorized people allowed to play on your account is your child who must be under 16 Anyone els would violate the their safety thing which they warned people about and will tell you too bad!)
    3. Bringing back #1 do not make a story about your child botting! Admitting to any sort of botting no matter who it was still violates the TOS and will not be tolerated by blizz

Those are just some basic things that will prevent you from getting your account back I will require a reply saying..

1. What where you doing with your bot? And bot name
    2. how long did you leave your bot on doing that?
    3. Typically how long do you bot per week
    4. Did you tell anyone ingame that you were botting thru whispers?
    5. Did you sell stuff thru the AH with your bot?
    6. Did you make any income with the help of your bot?

If you wish for me to generate an appeal for you you must fill this out with 100% correct information do not be lazy and guess because blizzard will look at all of the above and i will need to close all backdoors in the appeal

Do not listen to the above post that guy told you to say. Depending on the employee viewing the appeal you may/not get your account back with a dumb stupid appeal you need it to look legit because you only get 1 appeal don't risk it.

And I'll do it for free may take me abit due to work but I will make you an appeal for free once you give me the following information
    Last edited by brokengamezone; 05-06-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Daganjaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was perma banned twice and i got it off both times... You just have to appeal and say you weren't botting lol that it was actually you farming w/e you were farming.