%100 safe Guaranteed, Wow powerleveling and other power services. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brycesWowpowerservices's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

%100 safe Guaranteed, Wow powerleveling and other power services.

My name is Bryce Reed and I created my business called Bryce's Power Services. The first thing i would like to say is that to me customer satisfaction is my number one priority i try to do everything i can to make sure you feel comfortable with your account in my hands. That is why we %100 guarantee that your account will not be stolen, hacked, or banned or anything even close to that while we are power leveling or farming on your account. The reason i know it will not be is all of our leveling and farming is done manually by me or my co-worker and we have been playing world of warcraft for about 8 years now so we know the ins and outs of the game and can level and farm efficiently. Our business is not run in some foreign country we are right here in the United States in Oregon to be exact. To make sure our customers are comfortable we always have our customers E-mail us before purchases from there we will either depending on your preference talk through e-mail or a live phone call. Our services include things such as power leveling, honor and or justice points capping, gathering profession leveling, PvE gearing to 470 for raids, and for you PvP players we can get you full 476ilevel PvP gear set and the weapon. We try to make sure that our prices can't be beat by anyone and are the cheapest we check competitions prices daily and lower ours accordingly. Even though we offer services almost no other sight does we still try to make them as cheap as possible it's all about the customer to us. so if you would like to learn more about Bryce's Power services please visit our website Bryce's Power leveling and Other power services and feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or concerns about my service. Thank you have a good day

%100 safe Guaranteed, Wow powerleveling and other power services.