High rated Warlock(/Warrior) account and full malevoient Mage(/Rogue/Warrior) account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

i2KBearGrylls's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High rated Warlock(/Warrior) account and full malevoient Mage(/Rogue/Warrior) account

Me and my brother decided to quit World of Warcraft for good and we agreed the best way to do so is sell our accounts. I can provide you with all account information and here's what I have to offer. You can pay me using either Paypal or Moneybookers.

My account:
    - Level 90 undead warlock on Stormscale with 2700 RBG and 2200 3v3 last season.
    - Level 90 undead warrior on Stormscale with a few malevoient and tyrannical parts.
    - Level 88 goblin priest on Twilight's Hammer.
    - Level 83 undead death knight on Stormscale.
    - About 20k gold on Stormscale.
    - Gametime until 6/7/2013.

My brother's account:
    - Level 90 undead mage on Stormscale with full malevoient gear and 1750 in 2v2.
    - Level 90 undead rogue on Stormscale with leveling gear.
    - Level 85 human warrior on Sylvanas.
    - About 10k gold on Stormscale.

If you are interested, please add me on skype: vantilborgmichiel

High rated Warlock(/Warrior) account and full malevoient Mage(/Rogue/Warrior) account