Chinese Gold market Еxplanation! IMPORTANT! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

serviceforgamers's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chinese Gold market Еxplanation! IMPORTANT!

Hello,
    So today I'll explain you how chinese gold market is really working and how to sell your gold on the best price!
    So chinese gold reseller are cheacking the price of gold here: ??????????????-????????3??(Diablo???3???3)????????????????
    That's the biggest portal for tradeing a WoW gold and it's a big secret for most of gold farmers. So that's the market most of sites are buying gold here. So let me explain you the price. The price here are in yens which is chinnese valut 1USD=6,3 yens. So for example there is order on Silvermoon EU A and price is 0.004 so that's mean 4 yuan for 1000 gold or 0,63$. You'll never get this price from gold reseller they'll offert you around 0,3-0,4$ depends from the reseller. So how to check the price of your realm on this site, because everything it's on chinese it's hard to understand it so try to translate it with google translate it'll help you.
    So to find your realm price you must select a game first which is the first colum after 选游戏. Select this:魔兽世界(欧服) for WoW EU on the next it's all realms they're on English so you'll easy find your. Then you can check the price so when you're cheacking price you easy can get the BEST price
    If it's hard for you to contact to the buyer, because you dont understand chinnese you can contact with me and I can sell your gold for 5% of cash

Chinese Gold market Еxplanation! IMPORTANT!
    DHShadowsong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind @@@@@@
    Last edited by DHShadowsong; 04-19-2013 at 09:58 PM.