2 challenge modes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Panzer674's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 challenge modes

Been after 9/9 gold challenge modes for the past 3 weeks, I have gone to several of the challenge mode boosting services and they keep saying "we'll do it in 3 days time" 3 days later they provide another excuse and then tell me they will do it in a further 3 days time.

I have now only got 2 golds left to complete the other 7 I did for free with openraid.us in the past 2 weeks now I've got one of them set up for tomorrow with openraid.us with 2 people that are 9/9 already.

I'm giving intill tonight for you guys, you want to be paid to carry someone who can already carry himself then post here with contact details if not I'll do the remaining two ligit, I'm sick of changing my schedule for challenge mode runs that never happen.

Paying with real money.
    Last edited by Panzer674; 04-18-2013 at 11:47 PM.

2 challenge modes