Battle.net account name change/unlock menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Interrnet's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.net account name change/unlock

If you just bought an account on here, or any other site without an ID, your probably thinking of how to change the name on your account! Well this is your answer. I'm not repped on this site, but I don't mind going first, and if you want, I will not touch one INCH of your account! With this you may change the name on your account, unlock the account, OR transfer to a new account! I dont mind doing half-before half after, or even receiving all the money after.
    This is the process:
    Optional;I receive payment first
    1) You tell me the current name on the account
    2) I will deliver a document via text message, email, or skype to you, to submit to blizzard
    3) Blizzard WILL approve your name change.
    Optional:I receive payment last

Contact me at; jakethesnake12345 on skype. This is my only skype, all others are not me!

Battle.net account name change/unlock
    Jordanrocks21's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (60%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will post, This guy is easy to get a long with, and he isn't repped. He was happy to go first in the case of trading accounts, which we are in the process of doing, Legit bump.

mirdanek84's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dealing with mr. Jake at the moment. So far all good. Will let you about the outcome when it's done.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------