Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Important WoW botting question! please read!

I'll try and make this short and simple. keyword "try." Well, I got banned for botting about 2 months ago on my account that I've had for about 4 years. I didn't bot a ridiculous amount. I botted maybe 2 to 3 times a week, no more than 3 hours, which I'd say is pretty modest. Well, I've created a new account since then and I just recently dinged 90. and, I'm wanting to take up botting again, but then a flood of questions and concerns overwhelm me. So, my questions/concern are: 1. Is my IP flagged, thus they monitor my IP/account more closely to make sure I don't bot again? 2. If I were to bot again, how should I go about doing this so I can be more careful? 3. How do I properly sell botted materials so it's not flaggable or of a GM's concern?

- - To add more detail to how I got banned, first off, I use honorbuddy, as I'm sure a lot of people do. But, I've used it for a while, but one day before school I decided to turn my bot on, but then I also chose to have it mail my ore to an alt so I can continue to bot if my bags were to get fulll... which they did. But, I've asked friends who also bot and they said they've never used the mailing option, so that would be my best guess as to why and how I got banned. Also, this is the first time I've ran the bot more than 3 hours, which was a little risky, but I pushed my luck. I didn't think anything of it when I sold the ore to someone that bought all like, eh, 400-500 stacks? I've sold about that many before. But, anyways, the banhammer hit me later that night when I was raiding. I got DC'd and my account was closed.

--So, i'm not asking if it's "safe" to bot again, because yes, I understand the risk I take turning a bot on. i'm sure we're all on the same page there. I just want to know if I stand out more amongst other botting accounts that haven't botten banned "yet," and what's the safest way to go about selling the botted materials. I have plans on botting again, I'm just not sure when. and, when I do, I definitely don't plan on botting more than 2 hours a day. Ever.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I highly appreciate your time for reading this.

Important WoW botting question! please read!
    Twerker69's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, for one, you haven't used a twerkbot, so its probably safe. You may need to get a twerkbot security application. Grow methlabs and shizzle and post back