----jeweled onyx duplication method ---- menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shiftyzx9's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

----jeweled onyx duplication method ----

I have a friend that used to work with the Chinese websites by selling their duplicated Vial of the Sands and Deathchargers as you guys may remember.

When the Jeweled Onyx Panther started being duped the gold selling and mount selling websites jumped all over it. Somewhere in between all of this my friend found out the method. Then he stupidly enough told me, so I'm going to use it to make money for myself.

I have made a new ownedcore account here just for this method, I do not want to have anything that tracks back to me because I'm almost positive not very many people know this method. But if you check your auction houses, the prices have dropped a lot, put 2 and 2 together.

I play on Tich Horde US.
    I'd like to sell this method for either gold there, or for real $.
    I'm sure you're saying to yourself, if you know the method why not do it? The real answer to this question is because I have Spectral Tiger, Magic Rooster Egg, Gladiator mounts, 6 level 90's with full gear, Achievements, and a lot of time played on my account. I'd rather not risk all of that by just making gold when I could sell the method and be the spoiler for these websites that's making stupid amounts of gold by nobody knowing the method.

My skype is " Shiftyzx " add me if you have questions or if you think you may be interested in buying this method.
    If you think I'm scamming, or intend to scam people, please just don't bother adding me, I realize this is a somewhat risky trade, but I really don't have the time to convince however many people that add me that I'm not fake and nothing will happen to them.

----jeweled onyx duplication method ----
    cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chatting...
    Last edited by cordes96; 04-16-2013 at 04:58 PM.