Help to change Battle.net country => access to 'Recruit a Friend' menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Minomaino's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help to change Battle.net country => access to 'Recruit a Friend'

Hello I'm offering a change in your registered Battle.net country of residence so that you can benefit from RaF(Recruit a Friend), Scroll of Resurrection(SoR) and some other features like name/faction/realm change.

Item name: Battle.net Country Change.

Item type: Battle.net Account Service.

Payment Method: WoW Gold, Diablo 3 Gold, Credit Card. (Game gold preferred)

Payment Amount: 15k WoW Gold; 120M Diablo 3 Gold; 8 Euro.

Contact by Skype: sharki1350

Information:

RaF allows you to level up with friend in 300% XP rate, receive Obsidian Nightwing mount and receive 1 month free game time for every friend recruited.
    SoR allows to bring a former WoW player back to game updating his account to Cataclysm and boosting one character to level 80 and moving him to your realm.

Both features are free. Through RaF you can pay with gold and add months of game time. That can be done by e.g. Pr3cious or cherry0706 but I can't offer you that.

IMPORTANT: This works ONLY for EU to EU change. I will NEVER access your account. I only need your Battle.net name which have to be your real life name or you must have ID with that name. It is NOT my responsibility if you cant identify yourself to Blizzard. You have to be warned that your address will be changed and things like purchasing physical items from Blizzard Store will be impossible. I can only accept WoW gold if sent from Frostmane or Al'Akir (both English) realms.

This is from RaF FAQ:
    Code:
    Are all countries eligible to use the "Recruit A Friend" service?
    Players with a World of Warcraft account from the following countries are able to use the "Recruit A Friend" service: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and United Kingdom. Players from outside of these countries; players with Starter Edition accounts, or with full accounts with 20 referrals from the "Recruit A Friend" service currently pending, are ineligible.
    and from SoR FAQ:
    Code:
    Are all countries eligible to cast the Scroll of Resurrection?
    To send an invitation an account must be a full active account in good standing. Only residents of the following countries may send a Scroll of Resurrection invitation: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and United Kingdom. Battle.net registration required. Register at www.battle.net at no cost to you.
    In other words if you are registered to Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine or United Kingdom you already have these features.

The only thing you have to do is make a ticket and provide some info like in the quote from my ticket's reply:
    Code:
    If you wish to change the country that is registered on the account please provide the following information for account verification:

- Your account name (please do NOT send us your password)
    - Your full real name <the only thing I need>
    - Your full address including postal or zip code currently registered on the account
    - Your Battle.net Secret Question and answer

and

- A valid proof of residence in the form of legal identification with address or legal identification without address and a utility bill <I will make this>

Please also provide the new country information that you would like on the account.

After receiving the requested information, we will update the country on your account and inform you of the changes made.
    If you have any questions about how it is done or any concerns ask me on Skype: sharki1350

P.S. I can't make this anymore because Blizzard requests more things as a proof and I can't provide them. However I can try to give some suggestions to solve problems. (for free ofc)
    Last edited by Minomaino; 09-04-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Help to change Battle.net country =&gt; access to 'Recruit a Friend'