WonderousKeys Battle.net Name & Country Change Services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Xenocider77's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WonderousKeys Battle.net Name & Country Change Services!

Try out the new Country Change service!

So far I have 100% Success in my method across two different sites!! Anyway, here's my pricing:

Full Service Namechange:
    $130/130€

NOW DOING COUNTRY CHANGES ALSO
    1 Battle.net Country Change: $105/105€

A battle.net country change comes in handy if you bought an account from somebody who registered it under a different location. Details as to what I need from you can be discussed upon contacting me via the methods below. A namechange and country change may be purchased at the same time for a package price, but I would advise not changing both in the same day. I will enact the namechange first and then the country change a few days later unless same day is requested.

Contact Me!

Accepted Payments:
    PayPal
    I will accept WoW gold, Expansion Keys, WoW accounts, basically anything related to World of Warcraft!

If you have any other questions or wish to purchase a custom service, feel free to send me a Skype request, shoot a PM to me here on OwnedCore. I also do account duplication!

Note: In the rare event that this would fail, I offer a 50% refund. The other 50% goes to those who worked hard making this process possible

WonderousKeys Battle.net Name & Country Change Services!
    Xenocider77's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you would like information, proof of success, or links to the other websites I do this on, please just PM me or add me on Skype!

jsw2810's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why that expensive ? .. Most of the others sellers is 20-40euro max.