WTS MOLTEN-Frostwolf ACCOUNT 6 lvl85 char menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

prystal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS MOLTEN-Frostwolf ACCOUNT 6 lvl85 char

Hi!

I want to sell my account with vote points for character rename. If u intrestested contact me on skype: csaszar.balint

1. Human-Warlock: 3122 Resilience. Nearly full Vicious Just 3 item is Bloodthirsty. And have more 3 epic pve items(not from repu).
    Professions: Enchanting:525 with some epic enchant , Tailor: 525
    Reputations: 5 exalted Cataclysm factions.

2.Worgen-DK: 2539 Resilience: 4 Vicious and 3 Bloodthirsty items and crafted pvp items. And have more 4 pve epic items (not form repu).
    Professions: Inscription:525, Herbalism 525.
    Reputations: 5 exalted Cataclysm factions

3. Human-Priest 4004 Resilence: Full Vicious(Disc and Shadow) and have 5 epic pve item.
    Professions: Jewelcraft 525(with caster gems), Mining 525
    Reputations: 4 exalted Cataclysm factions, bcuz I changed my race from dranei and I lost 1 reputation.

4.Human-Mage: 3055 Resilience:8 Vicious and some Bloodthirsty items. And have 4 epic pve items (not form repu).
    Professions: Engineering:477 cuz I have Vici head and on this skill I have tinkers ,Tailor 501 skill, like engineering.

5.Dwarft-(resto) Shaman:3121 Resilience 5 Vicious and some Bloodthirsty items.
    Profession: Alchemy: 525

6.Night Elf- Druid: nearly Full epic PVE and have rare Hide of Chromaggus ilvl 360, and u can Heal and Dps Hc raids . Pvp 3k Resilience Heal and Dps.
    Professions: Alchemy: 525, Herbalism: 525, Archeology 525

7.Human- lvl 61 Warrior

And I have Heirlooms and more than 15k gold and maelstrom crystals.

I can show all character in WoW or and I stream for u.
    Submit your offer on skype

WTS MOLTEN-Frostwolf ACCOUNT 6 lvl85 char