colibri-money scammer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xbobx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

colibri-money scammer

hey since i cant post in gold seller reviews ill just post it here (pls remove if inappropriate)
    i recently took contact to this guy from colibri-money(dot)com and talked abit to him over skype, and he looked really legit, had his own website, several ways to get in contact with him, msn skype icq aim etc etc.
    And just to be safe i pressed the skype button the the website and it redirected me to the skype ID i had already added on my own skype. We talked and he then wanted to buy gold for 0.7$/k which sounded really good, but almost too good to be true, so i took a chance and traded him 55k gold.. then 5 minutes later i was ignored in game and blocked / removed from skype.
    So just wanna let you know that NOT to sell to this guy, and always take precautions before trading no matter how legit it looks
    Last edited by xbobx; 04-09-2013 at 01:56 AM.

colibri-money scammer