WOW Account - Cata - Lvl 90 Druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Doc3000i's Avatar Member World of Warcraft Service`s CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (67%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW Account - Cata - Lvl 90 Druid

Hello,

I bought this account as an SOR Account as i wanted to make the account my main Farming Account. I was looking Around for a MoP key and saw someone on OwnedCore Selling one so i added him on skype. I bought a key and i added it to the account. I didnt have much money left and i didnt want to go buy membership for it yet so i bought some RaF time. Over the Weekend i leveled the toon to level 90 and was ready to start farming as it had 525 mining and herbing that i did before buying MoP. I was going to Start on Monday as i had just Dinged 90 during the night but when i got Home from Work i tryed to Login and it said my gametime has expired. So i login Battle.net and see that the MoP key and Membership was Removed. I Contacted a Gm and asked what had happened with my Key as i already knew that my time was removed because of RaF. The Gm said that the Key was a Fraud Key. I Said that i bought i from an online store and he said to contact them back. So i went on Skype and spoke to the guy that sold me the key and he said it was a legit key and must have been a Problem. He then tryed to get me a Seconded and i tryed to ask for my money back but he said that the next key is 100% legit. So i said Ok i will give it a go. I then Add it to the Account and 2 hours later its removed again. After that the Key seller Blocked me and Ignored me. Great.

After all that i gave up on the account. it isnt Banned its just had things removed. So all it needs is MoP and membership.

Im not asking Much for the Account under these circumstances

Please Add me on Skype: Doc3000i

And Also Post Before Contacting me

Thanks for reading

WOW Account - Cata - Lvl 90 Druid
    mansellboi's Avatar Banned Mansellboi's Wow Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)