★ WOW  EU|US Sor Unmerged Account | Free 80 toon/Cataclysm | Old School Accounts ★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    greenhorn's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ WOW EU|US Sor Unmerged Account | Free 80 toon/Cataclysm | Old School Accounts ★

Contact Skype: greenhornshop
    Facebook - Greenhornshop

SOR WoW unmerged are accounts which are not attached with battle net, these are old history accounts before 2009 when battle net did not exist, so now you can use these accounts to merge them to your own battle net with and get SOR perks. The Scroll of Resurrection allows you to invite a friend or guildmate back to World of Warcraft FREE for 7 days, and provides both you and your friend with epic benefits when your friend returns to World of Warcraft. You can now buy wow old accounts which are not merged with battle net. You can merge these accounts with new battle net on your name and details. Its time to enjoy the epic moment and instant get level 80 character and free cataclysm upgrade. Order now![

-FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
    -FREE Realm Transfer
    -FREE 7 days of gametime
    -FREE Boost to Level 80 on the class/race of your choice (excluding Pandaren and monks)
    -FREE ilevel 232 gear set for the spec that you chose on the character
    -FREE epic flight skill and mount (280% speed)
    -Your own choice of name/secret question/country (merge it into your battle.net)
    !

[VERY POPULAR LONG HISTORY ACCOUNTS LIMITED OFFER:

Exclusively unmerged (2005 February - 2009 December, Vanilla - TBC - WOTLK)
    Long Months Played WoW Unmerged Accounts:

Product Price in Real Money Status
    Random EU €20 In Stock
    Premium EU 40+ months counted €55 In stock
    Epic EU 50+ months counted €65 In stock
    Random US $16.99 In Stock
    Epic US 50+ months counted $50 In stock

Big chance of getting oldschool characters, including rare titles, gear, pets and mounts! After new patch, pets, achievements and mounts will be shared account-wide. When you merge this account into your main battle.net, you will get everything on your main account!

Have seen: Very high PVP titles incl. [Gladiator], [Grand Marshal], [Field Marshal], [Warlord], [Legionnaire], [Centurion], [Knight], [Knight-Lieutenant], 50K+ Honor Kills, Tier 3 FULL Naxxramas gear (level 60), [Scarab Lord] (1), [The Undying], Collectors Edition of Classic/BC/WOTLK, many high level characters [80s, 70s, 60s], lots of unobtainable pets, mounts, gear, started quests and achievement points,...For Scroll of Resurrection guide & how it works , just click on this link -- > SOR-WALKTHROUGH . Thank you!

Follow the Steps to Merge a wow account and use SOR :
    1.Merge the wow acc to your own bnet acc or a new bnet acc,do not claim trial expansion or free gametime.
    2. Login to your other wow account or ask your friend or relative *to send you SOR invitation to your bnet acc email which merged the wow acc.
    3. Login your bnet acc email and wait around 10-30 mins to receive the SOR invitation and accept it.
    4. Follow the invitation to Claim SOR reward and enjoy game

Vouches & WOW Cheap RAF GAMETIME:

If you need SAFE RAFGAMETIME and want to look into our vouches follow this thread

Disclaimer
    Limited accounts change: All kind of US and EU limited edition accounts months payment history might not be accurate. From the first date of account creation and last date of login is counted. Because Blizard removed the old website, we can no longer check the exact payment history.
    Average percentage of payment history months found in the accounts:
    Premium: 40% 40-49 months, 30% 30-39 months, 20% 20-29 months, 10% 1-19 months
    Epic: 50% 40-59 months, 30% 30-39 months, 20% 20-29 months, 5% 1-19 months
    Random: 5% 10-59 months, 95% 0-9 months

Vouches

Originally Posted by stryker422o View Post
    I just bought from this guy - I think it took 1½ minute after transfer.
    Thanks 4 Trade
    Originally Posted by fredrik1984 View Post
    Just bought a 39 month account. The entire transaction took less than 5 minutes. Would recommend again!
    Originally Posted by dmxdawg4321 View Post
    GREAT service. Added me within ~30 seconds. I had purchased a SoR - Unmerged WoW account from them and I messed up and claimed the 7 day trial. She gave me a $1 discount on my second purchase. I know it isn't much but the response time is incredible and they know what they're talking about. She spoke good English, very polite and helpful. I recommend them 100%! Legit ****in business.
    Originally Posted by dubbiez View Post
    100% Recommended!! Very helpful, went as far as to helping me via screen-share. Smooth transaction!
    Originally Posted by Kaidos View Post
    Bought one SOR account. Accepted me on skype after 20sec, whole process took 2 mins. Overall a nice buyer experience.
    Originally Posted by Tweeksy7 View Post
    Bought 1 US SoR account. As soon as i paid i got the details & help i needed. Very happy with my purchase =)
    Originally Posted by worlock View Post
    Bought a US SoR account. Sent details immediately after I paid. 10/10
    Originally Posted by johnners02 View Post
    Bought from this user, quick and to the point transaction. Ended up only getting the 'Private' feat of strength.
    Originally Posted by pqs View Post
    Fast and decent price. SoR account only had a lvl 36 though and no feats of strength nonetheless I got my 80 etc. +5 rep
    Originally Posted by Oluja View Post
    Buying 1 SOR account . After i paid on Moneybookers , he sent me details for SOR .
    Originally Posted by waterplant View Post
    Bought a SoR account, my first ever SoR purchase. Everything went quickly, got the information seconds after payment. He was kindly willing to walk me through the steps I need to take. Unfortunately, there was absolutely nothing (not even 1 character) on the account, but I got what I paid for. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by ovenomojr View Post
    Bought one SOR account, it worked out great and will buy from them again.
    Originally Posted by Doc3000i View Post
    Bought - 1. EU Unmerged Account 13€ EUR

Used Paypal

Fast and Quick Service

Would Buy Again!
    Last edited by greenhorn; 09-19-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: changed theme Price reduced.

★ WOW  EU|US Sor Unmerged Account | Free 80 toon/Cataclysm | Old School Accounts ★
    pqs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast and decent price. SoR account only had a lvl 36 though and no feats of strength nonetheless I got my 80 etc. +5 rep

Oluja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buying 1 SOR account . After i paid on Moneybookers , he sent me details for SOR .
    Last edited by Oluja; 04-07-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: traded

worlock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a US SoR account. Sent details immediately after I paid. 10/10

Tweeksy7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 1 US SoR account. As soon as i paid i got the details & help i needed. Very happy with my purchase =)

Kaidos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought one SOR account. Accepted me on skype after 20sec, whole process took 2 mins. Overall a nice buyer experience.

dubbiez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% Recommended!! Very helpful, went as far as to helping me via screen-share. Smooth transaction!

dmxdawg4321's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GREAT service. Added me within ~30 seconds. I had purchased a SoR - Unmerged WoW account from them and I messed up and claimed the 7 day trial. She gave me a $1 discount on my second purchase. I know it isn't much but the response time is incredible and they know what they're talking about. She spoke good English, very polite and helpful. I recommend them 100%! Legit ****in business.

darkpanda1's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any premium accounts left and you do go off played time not from when the account was created and last played? cheers.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkpanda1 View Post
    any premium accounts left and you do go off played time not from when the account was created and last played? cheers.
    yes, add for premium.

CrazyBaller's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype now

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    online and have long history limited stock.

Amagran's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the safety risks for merging multiple accounts to your battlenet? should you wait a certain amount of time between each one? Is there a limit?

I want to buy more unmerged SoR to try and find nice things, just a little concerned.

What are peoples experience with merging multiple accounts to the same place?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Amagran View Post
    What is the safety risks for merging multiple accounts to your battlenet? should you wait a certain amount of time between each one? Is there a limit?

I want to buy more unmerged SoR to try and find nice things, just a little concerned.

What are peoples experience with merging multiple accounts to the same place?
    you can merge multiple accounts but there is certain limit by blizzard, i think around 10 accounts or so, not sure, check forums

Amagran's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was more interested in the process of merging multiple accounts so it doesnt look suspicious to blizz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast