Selling Very High Level Runescape Account 80M + Worth menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ironlight's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Very High Level Runescape Account 80M + Worth

Hi guys, been a lurker of Mmowned for a while now, made an account a while back and then stopped play WoW, which is what I made the account for so very little activity on here, but please, don't let that put you off.

I'm looking to sell direct to another player looking to get back into the game or to upgrade their own account, I'm not selling it based on gold value alone.

Now, onto the account..

Had the account for roughly 7 years, played it on and off for a long time, whilst playing WoW and various other games, so long in fact my Membership fee is still £3.20, which is also a good point to make. Now the into is out of the way of the account I'll bullet point the main bits for ease of reading with pictures uploaded as proof.

Gold Worth: Pricechecked 62M though in the region of 80M with 1M Cash Stack and various other bits and bobs. (Though as a sidenote, skills available on the account to make more, easily)

Skills: Total Level of 2090. 99 Ranged, Defence, HP and Fletching. 94 Strength, 93 Attack, 91 Mage, 79 Prayer and 95 Summoning. 72 Dungeoneering, 96 Slayer, 90 Smithing, 82 Herblore, 77 Mining, 85 Woodcutting and 71 Agility. Runecrafting, Construction, Thieving, Crafting, Cooking, Firemaking and Farming I will be keeping blank to stop any possible predictions by Jagex in order to determine who this account is, or belongs to, though I can confirm they are all above 70.

Quests: Majority of quests done, with 261 Quest Points. Quests including Brink of Extinction, Branches of Darkmeyer, The World Wakes, Firemaker's Curse, Legend's Quest, Monkey Madness, Nomad's Requim, Recipe for Disaster Fully Completed, Desert Treasure, The Void Stares Back and Many More (And to note, all of the quest's pre-requisite quests, of course.)

Notes/Achievements: Alot of the achievements, or as I know them, tasks are majorly incomplete, with Falador and Varrock easy tasks being completed and lumbridge to Hard. The rest are uncomplete to any standard with a few being picked in various areas via normal gameplay. I have beaten the Fight Caves so I have a Fire Cape as well as having Half of a full set of melee void (missing legs and gloves/shield) and have completed over 300 Slayer tasks in a row with all slayer rewards unlocked, excluding the alternative way to kill Ice Strykewyrms. I also have the stuffed head of every slayer monster excluding kurasks. I also have 8 Loyalty Auras 1 being cosmetic, 1 at tier 2 and the rest tier 1, as well as every emote and various recolours and costumes unlocked in the loyalty shop as well as 15k Loyalty Points. I have various squeal of fortune limited edition items and xp increasing suits and have roughly 30k Dungeoneering tokens.

And that's about it for the account. Now, price...

Price: I am open to offers for the account, though only serious offers will be considered, I know roughly how much it is worth and of course, this is an educated estimation, not one I've gotten from an account selling site. I'll only be accepting Paypal and I will only be handing over the account once I've recieved a payment in full, no budging there, I've been scammed in the past for a £120 WoW account, not alot of money I know, but nonetheless, money I didn't end up getting.

Thank you very much for reading, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions! Thanks!

Selling Very High Level Runescape Account 80M + Worth-quests-jpgSelling Very High Level Runescape Account 80M + Worth-proofchar-jpgSelling Very High Level Runescape Account 80M + Worth-stats-pngSelling Very High Level Runescape Account 80M + Worth-wealth-png

Selling Very High Level Runescape Account 80M + Worth