Guaranteed rollback method - Used for duping anything (gold included) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Telepathy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guaranteed rollback method - Used for duping anything (gold included)

I recently encountered an issue with a paid service that resulted in my character receiving a rollback. After submitting multiple questions via the Blizzard ticketing system I finally had someone explain the situation. It was rather unique and won't likely be stumbled upon by other users. I now have a 100% working method of rolling characters back and it doesn't cost a dime to do. There's no need for bogus Paypal accounts or credit cards, your working payment method will be just fine. Once complete, your payment will be refunded via their automated system and the rollback will occur.

This has been tested by me and definitely still works. I had considered publicly sharing it but revealing the information to everyone could jeopardize my account safety as the instructions are rather detailed and specific to my extensive tickets. It wouldn't be hard for Blizzard to connect the dots. Instead, I'll be selling this method to a select few members for $100 USD each. I'll only accept payment via Paypal and I'd prefer it if you were a verified member.

If interested, please post here with "pm sent" and message me with a brief introduction of yourself and what you plan to do with this method. Upon purchase, I'll send detailed instructions along with screenshots of my tickets as confirmation of the method.

Hop on this quick guys, it's abusing an automated system and who knows when they'll fix it.

Guaranteed rollback method - Used for duping anything (gold included)