S13 RBG Boost - Play your own character w/ ArenaRating.com's Rank 1 RBG Staff! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ArenaRatingService's Avatar Member World's Best Boosters CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S13 RBG Boost - Play your own character w/ ArenaRating.com's Rank 1 RBG Staff!

Hi guys, I am excited to announce today that the wait is now over! I know many of you have been waiting for the opportunity to be able to play your own character with our very own RBG staff and experience what it's like to play with 5-6 other 2400+ RBG players. Now is your chance!

US Only (for both Horde and Alliance)

Ever get tired of spamming trade chat only to find sub par groups and never be able to learn anything or gain any rating?,We've finally added a play with us package which gives you 2 hours of queue time with our very own RBG staff. Our whole staff has been 2400+ in RBGs and have earned their Hero Titles every season.

You'll get to play with amazing rank 1 players who can help you improve your game and improve your RBG knowledge. This is also a great way to gain the experience and rating you need so you can lead your own groups in the future. It's also a great way to kick start your character and gain some rating.

You'll be on Skype with other customers as well as the RBG team and you can ask anything you want. Our pro's will help you with virtually anything!

For those who already have some rating on their toon, most people are able to walk away with roughly 2,200 RBG Rating. Head over to the "Play with the Pros" page and check it out! It can also be seen to the right as one of our "featured" products.

Hope you guys enjoy and let us know what you think! Hit us up via AIM or E-Mail.
    Last edited by ArenaRatingService; 05-03-2013 at 06:35 PM.

S13 RBG Boost - Play your own character w/ ArenaRating.com's Rank 1 RBG Staff!
    Ivorytusk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know there are no guaruntees, but as a fury warrior ilvl 490 with a rating around 1800-1900, what are the odds of me walking away with 2200 after 2 hours?

ArenaRatingService's Avatar Member World's Best Boosters CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ivorytusk View Post
    I know there are no guaruntees, but as a fury warrior ilvl 490 with a rating around 1800-1900, what are the odds of me walking away with 2200 after 2 hours?
    Sorry, I never saw your post

We just had a rogue go from 1850-2199 in 2 hours. Unlucky that he didn't hit that mark, but he was very happy with everything and ordered one more session. We'll be reducing the price as well since this has gotten a lot of interest.