WTS 90 MAGE with T2, 3piece new gear and weapon. Very well known. 2.2+ RBG rating menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Averium's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 90 MAGE with T2, 3piece new gear and weapon. Very well known. 2.2+ RBG rating

Hi just like the title says I am looking to sell my mage. He is 3piece new gear and will be getting new season weapon on reset. The mage is VERY well known on tich and very well known in the mage community. Yes it is just a alt of mine but many ppl know me on the server and you can get into any RBG grp you want. My ratio is like 20-5 atm in RBGs on him. I can also boost you if you need be on the toon. If you have any questions please skype Akrios89. Asking $100-150
    Venrukí @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft

WTS 90 MAGE with T2, 3piece new gear and weapon. Very well known. 2.2+ RBG rating
    jackbri's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested, added on skype!

Mudduckinxo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Mage is not very well known for several reasons
    1. You are barely 1500 in arena
    2. You are copying the name of some one who is good and no one is going to bring you to a group because of the name
    3. And lastly you bought a RBG carry to 2200, that account will never be taken seriously until you get any achievements in arena to cover up you buying a carry ( it's known you bought a carry because you went from less that 1100 to 2200 in one night, and no it's not because you are well known that someone would bring you to a group)

And you don't have T2 from last season so you don't need to bother putting it in the title...