XGamer  Services Complaint menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dispoze's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XGamer Services Complaint

Not sure if this is the right place to post (Please move to the appropriate spot if its not) but it has to be seen. In December one of my accounts got banned, I had seen on here that people did unbans, so I checked out Xgamers thread, and saw that he had plenty of people vouching for him, so I went with his unbanning service. His service provides 5 appeals to Blizzard, but I only got two, before he started ignoring me. He gave me both appeals on Jan 30th, but after that, I had no luck in getting anything from him. Obviously a lot of people have had good experiences with his services, so its possible this is just a misunderstanding, in which case I would like a refund on the purchase, because after 3+ monthes I really don't care about the account anymore.

Here is a picture of me trying to get a hold of em. (Skype Name blacked out because may not be forum appropriate)

imgur: the simple image sharer

XGamer  Services Complaint
    XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be more than happy to get you refunded and im very sorry you had that issue with my service... please inbox me your order number and/or payment information

Rico420's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same issue, was told I would have the refunded money for unban service over 2 weeks ago.

Nothing has happened, really dissapointed.