Dupe Exploit menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Dupe Exploit

skythex's Avatar Banned World's cheapest and fastest Mount Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (82%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dupe Exploit

delete thread.
    Last edited by skythex; 06-08-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Dupe Exploit
    maybetop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, of course not, we don't need it for free. Just gimme your wallet and I put 3500 euro there and a. hope you give me something in regards, b. pray this something will ever work, c. beg the RNG to not getting banned and it will take MANY MONTHS to earn these 3500 euro back by selling gold AND not getting banned for it. 3500 euro yields to ~5mln gold, and this is the monthly volume for the biggest gold selling companies which have hundreds account and gold spread through them and even though they are getting banned time to time.

So, to crown it all, even if you make it 350 euro, i HIGHLY DOUBT you will have more then 1-2 clients PER MONTHs... and you are hoping for something with 10x price?
    GG GL HF